What releases are you looking forward to

1 Like

This one is very very good news…

On October 10, 2001, the Esbjörn Svensson Trio e.s.t. played a concert in Gothenburg, Sweden, which Svensson subsequently described as one of the best in the band’s career. On October 25, 2019, the previously unreleased recording of the evening will come out under the title “e.s.t. live in Gothenburg” on ACT, mixed by sound engineer Åke Linton, the "fourth band member of e.s.t. ".

On “e.s.t. live in Gothenburg”, Esbjörn Svensson, Dan Berglund and Magnus Öström explore, widen and play with the repertoire of the albums “From Gagarin’s Point of View” and “Good Morning Susie Soho”, which had been released by the time of the concert and later on laid the foundation for an impressive, but, in its outcome, tragic chapter of European jazz.

The influence of e.s.t. lives on until today. “e.s.t. live in Gothenburg” shows with originality, power, sophistication, fantasy and wit, why.

8 Likes

Releases on 18th October.

6 Likes

Girl Band - The Talkies

Yes I assume that’s what it is! Well we will forego the vinyl, at least for now. Im sure that the files will sound great on my ND555

Battles - Juice B Crypts

2 Likes

Dusty Springfield - Dusty In Memphis 50th anniversary half-speed master. More info over on Super Deluxe Edition

5 Likes

Beginning of November…

3 Likes

Almost anything from this conductor is worth hearing, due soon:

3 Likes

MICHAEL KIWANUKA | KIWANUKA
Michael Kiwanuka, KIWANUKA, 00602577952753

End of October

5 Likes

New album released 25/10/2019.

Charlie Cawood - Blurring Into Motion (released on 6 September). A wonderfully talented musician & composer.

The follow up to Charlies debut album - The Divine Abstract

1 Like

Due 4th October

Image Label

3 Likes

Due 13th September
Image Label

2 Likes

This looks very interesting. I don’t own any of these Abbey Rd Half Speed Masters. Are they any good? I’ve seen some mixed reviews…

I’ve got about 5 of them and they’re all top notch and well worth the slight increased cost.

1 Like

3 Likes

Elbow - Giants of all Sizes

3 Likes