What releases are you looking forward to

I’ve got a few of them as well and agree that they do sound rather good

2 Likes

Looks like there will be no £10 cd release for the time being! I see Qobuz are doing a £14.99 download (£16.99 for HiRes). I really do find this sort of marketing a real rip off. Much as I would like to own this one, I’m going to hang fire. I doubt they’ll sell enough of the exorbitantly priced CDs, and in 6 months we’ll see the normal disc on Amazon.

I hope you’re right. All seems a bit strange to me, looks like they are just relying on downloads as I wouldn’t have thought they’d sell that many of the special edition CD’s. They have a large, loyal fanbase but after all this wait I’m not impressed with the options on offer to them (us).

I’ve succumbed and bought the HiRes download from Qobuz (£16.99)! I listened to the album on Spotify three times last night, liked it so much I just couldn’t resist.

Willpower = zero!

2 Likes

Fink - Bloom Innocent (October 25, 2019)

5 Likes

Really looking forward to this release - and another adventurous album cover design too.

Half-speed LP release due in early November
Now I do have the Simply Vinyl pressing as well, but that is worth silly money now!

5 Likes

Thanks for the heads up - like you I also have the Amplified Heart recent vinyl issue.

Tindersticks - No Treasure But Hope - Releasing on 15th November

3 Likes

This will be extremely exciting. They are going to release the Keith Jarrett solo concert I attended some years ago. The concert was in my ears an absolute highlight - so I am very very very much looking forward…, below the release info…

New album, München, to be released in November 2019

It’s currently only listed on Japanese online stores (e.g. Universal Music Store, Tower Records, HMV, etc.), but it looks like a recording of the July 16, 2016 concert at the Gasteig in Munich will be released in November (November 1, 2019 in Japan).

This is currently Keith Jarrett’s penultimate concert, as he only played one concert since then, in early 2017, at Carnegie Hall.

The tracklist is as follows:

CD 1

1. Part I
  2. Part II
  3. Part III
  4. Part IV
  5. Part V
  6. Part VI
  7. Part VII

CD 2

1. Part VIII
  2. Part IX
  3. Part X
  4. Part XI
  5. Part XII
  6. Answer Me My Love
  7. White Night Fog Blues
  8. Beyond The Rainbow
4 Likes

The Who - Who / Detour (?) A surprise new album from Pete & Rog! More on Super Deluxe Edition and the official Who website

Edit - just saw @anon56864344 post!

5 Likes

2 Likes

if it’s remastered for vinyl, i am interested

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Jeff Goldblum and the Mildred Snitzer orchestra
I Shouldn’t Be Telling You This
Release date November 1st through Decca

2 Likes

At last The Stones are bringing out a box set featuring this classic album