What releases are you looking forward to

got it - thank you

1 Like

The Blue Nile’s High is finally coming to Vinyl in June.

And it looks like ELO’s Eldorado may be coming this year as a Mobile Fidelity One-step and is currently available on a number of sites as a pre-order. Expensive though…

6 Likes

Cheers Richard. Not a fan of High at all, but it’ll be good to have it on vinyl to complete the collection…

I’ll see your Paul Weller and raise you:

The Slits Earthbeat 1981.

(I’d post the video, but being a numpty…)

3 Likes

Don’t remember if I already posted it…
New Aaron parks/ little big 2.

1 Like

2 Likes

Released yesterday

2 Likes

High ordered on both vinyl and 2CD for the extras, High is long overdue a vinyl release

1 Like

For most bands, High would be their finest work. For The Blue Nile it is only their 3rd best album :slight_smile:

1 Like

blue nile high,i think it’s been re mastered . Lucinda Williams, good soul better angels

1 Like

1 Like

This has now been pushed back until 7th August…

4 Likes

I put my order in for this one this morning. I’ve never preordered anything before, but this seems worth it, given that availability may be limited, and how much the vinyl versions of her last two albums sell for

1 Like

Already have the MQA version to play through the NDS (& Roon), but the vinyl has been released and shipped, so it’s on it way

1 Like

7 Likes

Pre-ordered

3 Likes

Despite the cover, this album seems promising

1 Like

I too placed a pre-order today for the vinyl release of this, expected to ship June 19th. Digital version already available and based on that I am really looking forward to the vinyl copy.

1 Like

Thanks, I’ve just ordered.

Hoping they’ll release that in vinyl.
I just listened do this Beethoven LP and sounds just marvelous. ( also a wonderful reading of Hammerklavier)

1 Like