What releases are you looking forward to

St. Vincent - Daddy’s Home. Teaser posters appearing on social media referring to a new album out on the 14th May.

1 Like

@Blackstar @Lorro1 The Bowie is on sale already - just got the vinyl…

1 Like

Hi ,yes missed out from digstore,have had to order from Bowiestore,so will take longer coming from the USA,but at least I got it,cheers!

1 Like

Blimey - that was sold out quick! Managed to order the CD in time but the vinyl had already gone!

1 Like

My preference of using digstore sold out really quickly,and they give an option of ‘ bundle’ deal,vinyl plus cd.By using Bowie store,had to order individually,with import taxes on top,works out more expensive,but needs must .

1 Like

Snap, pleased I managed to get at least one version though the Bowie site though.

2 Likes

Hi Kev,

yes nearly missed out. The Dig site had sold out of the LP+CD bundle so ended up just getting the CD from them. Jumped onto ‘Musicglue’ and managed to get one of the last LP’s.
Just pray it comes through without defects as there’ll be no exchanges!

2 Likes

Paul Weller - Fat Pop Vol 1, Polydor

Paul Weller is going through a really creative period and shows no signs of letting up releasing an LP ever 12 months or so.

2 Likes

First and second trax available from the album. I have heard most it already but not allowed to say anything about how good or otherwise it is.

1 Like

Rob Zombie - Lunar Injection Kool Aid Eclipse Conspiracy pre-ordered drops 12th March…

Just recently added to vinyl collection

The Pretty Reckless - Death By Rock n Roll

Puscifer - Existential Reckoning

Got a few on pre order that I’m looking forward to

Bobby Womack - The Poet and The Poet II remasters

Alfa Mist - Bring Backs

Chet Baker - Chet Concorde Records remaster

London Grammar - Californian Soil

Bob Marley & The Wailers - Catch A Fire , Jamaican pressing

I do wish they had added some other trax that he recorded during the Poet sessions. Great shame as the albums to me are mastered well enough. Well, the originals were but haven’t played any of the other versions that came out afterward.

Delivery due today.

1 Like

Yes I agree and I do have both 1st presses both where a bit worse for wear let’s just say I didn’t always take such great care of my records in my youth.

I replaced The Poet 5 or 6 years ago before used prices rocketed with a lovely 1st press for £5.

I’ve ordered from Amazon ( a sin in some people’s eyes) so if it’s inferior I can return it.

These BLAs are getting more and more tense Ian. I’m rather looking forward to the series ending!

Just noticed this imminent release

Peter Frampton - Frampton Forgets The Words, instrumental versions of some his favourite songs. Should be pretty good if it matches the level of his last effort All Blues. Due late April.

3 Likes

Yes I agree Kev. Nervous that they come through undamaged, nervous that we don’t get BLA6, ridiculous really!

1 Like

Lynyrd Skynyrd - Live At Knebworth '76. A release of their entire performance from the legendary festival which was headlined by the Stones that year. Released on April 9th on CD+DVD, CD + Blu-ray and LP + DVD formats.

7 Likes

First Aid Kit - Who By Fire

Covers of Leonard Cohen songs performed live in Stockholm in 2017. Release date 27 March.

3 Likes

Pat Metheny - Road To The Sun

4 Likes