What releases are you looking forward to

April 21st – a classic BG album is released on vinyl:

9 Likes

On my list. Their first collaboration was fantastic, and BPB one of my favourite artists.

1 Like

Both LP & CD have been posted yesterday so fingers crossed they’ll arrive tomorrow

4 Likes

I’ve got great expectations about this. If their covers are as good as The Webb Sisters I’ll be a happy bunny!

1 Like

Paul McCartney / McCartney III Imagined – remix/covers album.

This actually could be quite interesting given the people involved. From SDE…

“Ten out of the album’s 11 tracks (‘When Winter Comes’ seems to be the odd man out) have been either remixed or covered by Damon Albarn, Beck, Blood Orange, Phoebe Bridgers, Josh Homme, Khraungbin, 3D RDN of Massive Attack, Ed O’Brien (EOB), Anderson .Paak, St. Vincent and more.”

PMCII_imagined-480x480

https://www.superdeluxeedition.com/news/paul-mccartney-mccartney-iii-imagined-remix-covers-album/

1 Like

Pre-ordered Neil Young After The Gold Rush box, and his Young Shakespeare album.

I know Gold Rush like the back of my hand, but it’d be nice to have a spanky new pressing.

Lanquidity (Definitive Edition), by Sun Ra. Due for release mid-May, from Strut Records, on Bandcamp. 4 LP box set, with booklet, digital download, etc. I’ve just pre-ordered my copy.

8 Likes

12 Likes

Saw this on SDE this morning and it does look interesting, the 4CD set, plus hard back book in particular. :+1:

1 Like

I was in touch with Andy Batt earlier and it turns out that this is not an officially sanctioned release and is most likely sourced from a CD, so don’t buy it!

4 Likes

Thanks for posting this Kev, I have now just cancelled my order.

1 Like

Yes, pleased you posted this info

1 Like

Paul Weller

Fat Pop

Released on 14/05/2021

Looking forward to this.

Glad Times

Edward

5 Likes

Single from new Lambchop album due May 21st ‘Showtunes’

His voice is ageing really well I think

Bruce

3 Likes

Bowie BLA ,at the Ki Katclub 1999,available for pre-order tomorrow!

3 Likes
2 Likes

Finger already poised !:rofl:

1 Like

I’m waiting for this to appear at the end of May, the Dogluxe limited edition on red vinyl.

1 Like

Kit Kat club bundle ordered,plus box,what a traumatic experience.Dig put them in basket,then froze,Mrs Lorro was on Bowie site,and got them all ,shambolic way to operate!

1 Like