What releases are you looking forward to

A few of the preorders I’m looking forward to receiving in the next couple of months

4 Likes

Having read his views in Jazzwise (April) I think that status is unjustified:

the pandemic is about ‘harvesting DNA and selling vaccines…a piece of software is injected into you…closely guarded secret…Covid is the work of billionaire eugenicists looking for massive depopulation’

1 Like

Oh Evan, Evan… :roll_eyes:

Blimey - I thought it was just his music that was leftfield!

I see that this is the first in a series of restored live concerts @TheKevster, do you know if they are planning a box set?

Don’t think so @Steve_S, think hey are just releasing them as and when…

1 Like

Thanks, Kev. @TheKevster

@AndyP I’m sure you have these already but Sundazed are reissuing Annette Peacocks albums
Perfect Release & X-Dreams On CD & Vinyl.
I have X-Dreams on vinyl already but definitely looking forward to Perfect Release.
Let’s hope it’s a decent sounding Pressing.

1 Like

Thanks - two albums I have bought on vinyl, CD and CD reissue. The two albums were released on Aaron Sixx’s label Aura. There is a third called Live in Paris - possibly a contractual getout for a three album deal as the sound quality is poor.

Perfect Release is a stunning album and my CD version has great sound quality.

I wish she would get off her BTM and release her back catalogue from her own label Ironic. But it is a nice BTM…

4 Likes

Couldn’t get the CD but I did manage to get the tee shirt. :grin:

5 Likes

As there are some fans here I know of, the latest news that I was previously unaware of. Mandolin Orange are evolving to become Watchhouse. There will be a new album shortly, they are hoping the name change allows them more freedom in their songwriting and performing. This is a new video and the song is produced by Josh Kaufman of Bonny Light Horseman.

Alabama 3 - Step 13. Released 20/08/21.

7 Likes

It’s good Kevin. Ese and Sheena are on it…

5 Likes

Just ordered it myself @dave-marshall you know you want to😉

7 Likes

It’s good… a couple of people I know are on it :wink:

3 Likes

Done, already … natch.

2 Likes

:thinking: :thinking:

1 Like

There are about a thousand package options on their site!

Announced today, Christie Hynde (with James Wallbourne from the Rails, Pogues and Pretenders) covering Dylan tracks.

4 Likes

Jackson Browne- Downhill From Everywhere. Due 23/7.

2 Likes