What releases are you looking forward to

3 CD’s???!!!

I can only think of 3 tracks!

4 Likes

Mark Knopfler new vinyl 11 records box set is out for pre order, including Sailing to Philadelphia. Looks like an Abbey Road mastering Job. Lets hope they are better than the Brothers In Arms effort Abbey Road did recently.

5 Likes

Thanks for the tip off, just preordered the cd box set.

1 Like

Bootleg ??

No a Universal Music label release.

Wow ! Better put my name down then :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the info… Just pre-ordered along with the other Steely Dan live album… expected delivery date is October 5th :pleading_face: can’t wait…

Strong price difference between CD and Vinyl!

2 Likes

Robert Plant & Alison Krauss
Raise The Roof (Deluxe CD)
Pre-ordered for release on the 19th November

12 Likes

Hard to believe it has been fourteen years since Raising Sand. Only disappointment for me is T-Bone Burnett producing again. Robert and Alison will carry it again with their class and taste.

9 Likes

I’d just come here to post this.
Black double LP and deluxe CD ordered.

2 Likes

Alabama 3 - Step 13.

Revised release date of September 24th. … already on order here. :+1:

8 Likes

@Gazza,

I didn’t give you shout on this one, as I guessed you would already be well aware of it. :wink:

Thx……yes put back a month😥

The Faust boxset, in October.

1 Like

“The Soundtrack to The Pineapple Thief’s stunning filmed performance [of] Nothing But The Truth to be released digitally by KScope on 15th October.” Available now for pre-order on bandcamp.

5 Likes

Already on pre-order Steve!

1 Like

Yup…me too!

1 Like

Mofi have just released the Eagles on ultradisc one-step pressing. Just purchased Desperado. Only 7,500 copies. Get them while they are hot.

3 Likes

The Specials - Protest Songs. Limited Edition Deluxe Heavyweight Transparent Red Vinyl with Black 7”.

3 Likes