What releases are you looking forward to

Somebody’ll be around to suggest proper stands for the speakers or somesuch.

But at least he has a cable relaxer :laughing:

1 Like

On Mozart’s FortePiano

4 Likes

Interesting to hear Michael Ludwigs (45 RPM Audiophile) mentioning a rumour that ‘Revolver’ will be reissued as a box set - and also some dates (26th or 28th October)

11 Likes

Yes, I saw this too. I do hope the speculation is correct. If a release is due, there should be some sort of announcement detailing the extra content / refresh - prob after the holiday season to build up awareness ready for Christmas market. Fingers crossed.

1 Like

Red Hot Chili Peppers | Return of the Dream Canteen | 14th October

2 Likes

No release date yet but I can’t wait for the release in Dolby Atmos versions of four Joni Mitchell albums originally released between 1972 and 1976. Apparently she was overseeing engineer Ken Caillat in the studio last June.

Good to hear that Joni is still active after her ill health a few years ago. Such a talented lady!

1 Like

Moon Duo | Live At Levitation | Releasing on September 30th

2 Likes

Gil Scott Heron’s ‘Pieces Of A Man’ 50th Anniversary AAA 2-Disc Set.
Released October

9 Likes

AAA or AADSDA ? :joy:

2 Likes

Who knows! Couldn’t care a less how it’s done as long as it’s the best sounding release of this great album.

2 Likes

I have a NM original copy. Sounds great. I think I paid something like 70 euros with shipping. Hope you will enjoy your reissue.

Cheers @frenchrooster. I’ve an original (71’ UK Philips) but don’t think it sounds that good, great album though!

1 Like

I have the US 1971 Flying Dutchman. Sounds very good, maybe not great.
I see the prices raised a lot. Between 150 dollars and 350. I am glad to own it.

2 Likes

I will definitely be buying the reissue of Pieces of a Man the days of picking up 1st or 2nd presses for comparable prices are long gone and even when you could at times it was a lottery regarding condition even from Discogs.

2 Likes

@Blackstar – Hi Ian, I can’t find anyone eho’s taking pre-orders for this. Is it the 2 x 45rpm edition on Ace?

1 Like

Yes Kev, £37 or £38 (free postage)

3 Likes

Did anyone go for any of the remastered Blondie releases?

Waiting for some experience before stumping up!

I have, I think they were delivered today but am at work. If they were delivered I will play over weekend and let you know.

1 Like

@Jamiewednesday @biddler66 I’m wondering if I should go for this big box set… it looks spectacular. So good in fact, I don’t care about how it sounds :rofl:

2 Likes