What releases are you looking forward to

I watched it last night as well and actually enjoyed it. It fit in well with the series and seemed to me like an extension of same. It also wrapped up the story quite nicely for me.

Maybe I am easily pleased but I thought it was well done.

Peter

2 Likes

I just finished that one on Netflix. Enjoyed a lot.

1 Like

I think I may re-watch it… :thinking:

1 Like

I watched last evening and agree with comments above it had continuity if you watched the series. If I had not watched the series it would have had a lot of holes in the flow of the story line. Overall it did feel like it was a rush to bring a close to the story and some of the story line was hard to believe. Some of those characters must of had pretty fast horses or modes of transportation to cover the ground between castles and Islands. A lot of holes in the show… some of the characters must have had future projects they were starting and needed close out ‘The Kingdom’ series pretty quickly.

1 Like

I had the same issue with Game of Thrones but I guess with stuff like this you’ve got to leave commonsense at door and switch off.

1 Like

I get what you mean Pete but GoT is a fantasy with Zombie armies TLK should be a bit more believable than that.

Squeezing what could have been another series into a film was a mistake imo.

I’ve watched the series but haven’t seen the movie yet so I guess I’ll save my opinion till then.

It is still well worth watching I’m being a bit hypocritical because I enjoyed the series so much.

Released just in time for my birthday :smile:

2 Likes

Stevie Nicks Belladonna, new repress from the guys at VMP… Announced as pre-order, due out next September…
A great Classic Album, always a joy to listen to…

2 Likes

Got the first back in 2020 when I was a member, it’s a great pressing

Good to know :slightly_smiling_face: I have the original German pressing of the time and the recent CD remaster. But I ordered this as I am member now.
For the time being I am happy for the service and quality.

Eric Clapton - The Definitive 24 Nights. Available in vinyl/blu-ray and cd/dvd box sets and individually as 2 or 3lps/blu-ray and 2cds/dvd.

5 Likes

Out 2nd June on CD and double LP:

7 Likes

Thanks Kev, thats a definite for me👍

Any news on the Ese album?

September (I hope)!

3 Likes

A slight change of direction for BMG’s Montreaux series…

1 Like

At last – coming out on vinyl and CD in June!

6 Likes

But is it any good?

Soft Machine | Other Doors
Due out 30th June

3 Likes