What’s coming at Munich?

Mahogany Nait 1 with bluetooth and marble remote control?

1 Like

By Berlin I assume you mean Munich. The new 272 has to be pretty much a dead cert so your wait should soon be over.

2 Likes

If new products do appear it will be interesting to see how the roll out is effected by current circumstances (I know we have had the solstice but that is a very premium product). It will be interesting for example to see if the hypothetical 272 replacement is the next product if it is readily available for demo and purchase across most dealers quickly or if its a put your name down and wait situation.

Munich , of course. Hopefully that is so.

No company, to my knowledge, starts a production run at roll out.

There is probably stock in New Zealand already……

1 Like

Contract a Hobbit burglar, its a proven method.

3 Likes

A two year quest to get a new Naim integrated streamer.

mmm sounds feasible.

I did many things, more than shown here… but the answer is bottom right!

2 Likes

If a new 272 does come out it would be interesting to see what the price-point would be bearing in mind the NDX2 is £5.5k and likely to inherit the DAC / streaming components / screen.

Don’t say that! I’ve only just got a car with B&W speakers :wink:

Interesting and innovative developments from Copra Acoustic, a Ukrainian brand making unique acoustic systems from coconuts and concrete:

Probably not to everyone’s taste but good luck to them.

Richard

1 Like

Naim anniversary cassette deck. Should looks like that. Gorgeous.

7 Likes

That’s totally “nuts”.

1 Like

:grin:

You can often tell when a replacement’s coming by what the dealers are listing in their ex demo clearance but there’s nothing obvious this time. Of course if it’s the long awaited 272 replacement that stock was cleared some time ago.

2 Likes

The whole screen in the new design is absolutely useless… - we’ll the buttons are useless, at the very least…

Bad time for a release - US $$ stock market is low… / would have been better to release when the stock market was hitting highs everyday…

2 Likes

I am going out on a limb and say that there might be more than one factor to this. Releasing an unfinished product just because the market is high would have not helped, for instance.

(Not that I know what the market has to do with it in the first place)

1 Like

It may come as a surprise to some Americans that there are quite a few other countries in the world. It may also come as a surprise to know that people in these other countries buy thinks without regard to what is happening in America.

2 Likes