What’s coming at Munich?

nak1000ablog

6 Likes

A somewhat unfortunate name… :scream:

2 Likes

A lovely deck.

I still have my 700 although it needs some attention as currently it will only play briefly before shutting off (a common issue so I have been told).

My munich souvenir

11 Likes

my one went long ago, couldn’t find anywhere to fix it. ended up with a revox a77 also long gone now

Prost :beers:

The first time I visited Munich and ordered a beer I was expecting a small glass something like 1/4 litre. I got a full litre by surprise served by a beautiful girl. What a place, what a place. Alte Pinakotek is great too.

1 Like

There are nice places to hang out there, good beer and food at Augustiner.
If you’d like pork you would love Haxnbauer :beers:

Schweinhaxen mmmmmm.

1 Like

And when you put the glass down empty at last they come and refill it without asking, often when you’re not looking.

1 Like

U.K. does well at Eurovision………must be a good omen for……
Only 4 more days to go………:bomb:

1 Like

Pinakothek der Moderne is a must see as well. And the Antikensammlung and Glyptothek for those interested in classics

2 Likes

You’ve been doing a good job at building this up.
I hope the reality matches your expectations!
:crossed_fingers:

1 Like

It‘s just 3 miles down the road from where I live. Should I go? Can’t make up my mind

A little off topic but I wanted an excuse to post an image.

This was my first stereo cassette deck, purchased about 1975, & still looks better (to my eyes) than all the front loading units that soon followed & put an end to the top loaders. As a bonus it didn’t sound at all bad if I remember correctly.

9 Likes

If it does not, I will have to emigrate and go into hiding :blush:

2 Likes

“It’s the Final Countdown”

Only 3 more days to go…………:bomb:

3 Likes

Just taken a look at the show’s website, it’s coincident with “International Parts and Supply 2022” - should be a lively one!

1 Like

If anyone in the forum is going I would be really interested to hear what they think of the resurrected Mission 770’s. As someone who started their hifi journey with a few pairs of Missions, I find myself lusting after a pair of these and there is a top write up in avforums today

1 Like

Had a pair mysef back in the day……fabulous though not sure I’d look at them today given how much speaker technology has moved on. Still as I haven’t heard the new ones !

1 Like