What was the last bit of gear you bought in 2022?

Furutech FI-50 NCF to pair up with its matching UK NCF plug and Nanotech Power Strada 309.

10 Likes

GIK Art Panel absorber with built in scatter plate

11 Likes

So it works by attracting cats and their fur cleans up the sound? :grin:
Nice AV cabinet by the way. What is it please?

1 Like

Must have the cats approval!

Sorry we have had the cabinet so long i cant remember where we got it. Maybe Habitat, before they went bust and were reborn a shadow of the original :neutral_face:

Yes indeed they are :slightly_smiling_face:

I didnt know that they did jumpers until a someone on here mentioned it. I just rang them, sorted.
I reckon if they put them on their site they would sell more of them.

7 Likes

Sorry, just joking. Couldn’t resist.

2 Likes

how long did you wait for delivery? was told last monday that mine were in QC before dispatch… not a squeek since.

Apheta 3 to replace Ania Pro on my P8. To be installed tonight.

12 Likes

A looong time! I had ordered my Phantom speaker leads on the 15 June and then after about 2 weeks was when I discovered they did jumpers, so I called them and they added them to my original order, which eventually arrived on the 6 September! I don’t know if doing so extended the job time or not. I didn’t really mind about the time as I was expecting them to take a while.

1 Like

If you like the appearance of it you might want to check out bdi media cabinets, they have a similar look.

1 Like

Evaluating Audioquest Blizzard C19 with DBS 72V system from wall to my DC Blocker challenging my current AQ Monsoon. Initial thought is it is much better than Monsoon. For those in need of C19 for the Chord Powerhaus power lists I would recommend a trial.

6 Likes

Witch Hat Morgana (pair for a 300) XLR to DIN plus some lovely packaging thats now in the loft arrived today.

Good grief my old cables must have held the 300 back from the first few minutes of a familiar track there’s layers of music I haven’t heard before… WOW :grin:

13 Likes

Just arrived another 202/200, pre owned this time to replace a Nait XS in the attic system

23 Likes

Here are the other 202/200DR, still waiting some Fraim parts and HC DR. Also a CDX2 to replace the CD5 XS

20 Likes

The Black Ash 505s arrived to replace the tineos. Sounding lovely box fresh but I am sure they will get even better.

40 Likes

Starting to think I need a pair of these in my life! Beautiful @DONUT
Nice to see a black pair for a change too. I’m not a big fan of the ‘wood’ finishes ( I know these are wood but you know what I mean)

Good one rsch / will give the nsats more punch and control

Good aren’t they?.. I was stunned too. :open_mouth: :blush:

1 Like

They are indeed - amazing little speaker , love ‘em , keepers forever

1 Like

Second pair DBLs

5 Likes