What was the last bit of gear you bought in 2022?

27 Likes

21 Likes

Loved the Red Wine Audio so much - decided to upgrade to a DHT preamp!

12 Likes

Nah, that’s not a lot of lights… This is a lot of lights… In my best Paul Hogan accent… :slightly_smiling_face:

And another one or two added when the other pieces of equipment are switched on like the LP12 PS - Top left and Dac V1 display (when activated) etc etc.

BTW they don’t flash, I was worried about the lights as audiophiles we associate LED’s with noise but I was assured that they are isolated and have no effect on the signal.

I really need to clean the fingerprints off the front of my Snaxo…

15 Likes

You can turn the LEDs off the Mutec. I think it leaves just two on and it looks much less Star Trek.

1 Like

Thanks for that, just done it… Press and hold the menu key first then press the select key.

1 Like

Finally, packed and on the road, a beautiful second pair dibbles in cherry

19 Likes

The Nagra’s not too shabby either.

1 Like

You have a beautiful setup congratulations on the new streamer! Now it’s time for you to enjoy the fruits of your labor!!

1 Like

Looking good Steviebee! My LP12, which I am listening to as I write this on a sweet Sunday morning listening session, has its original smoked lid and fluted afromasia plinth and will turn 40 years old this August. I bought it new in 1982 after working a whole summer to afford it and have been enjoying the heck out of it ever since.

5 Likes

My Whest phono stage. Every bit as good as I had hoped

12 Likes

Nice one :+1:!

I’m sure it sounds lovely but one wonders why they feel the need to plaster it with so much unnecessary writing. They may as slap ‘really good’ across the middle. Less really is, very often, more.

Always negative view…

4 Likes

Oh dear - have a lie down mate

7 Likes

I agree as it happens. For a 4k plus item the badging is a bit RS Turbo.
And I always enjoy your contributions.

1 Like

Is that full moon back in England?

3 Likes

No, there’s about 0.1% left of a Waning Crescent. New Moon tomorrow.

1 Like

Maybe it’s just male menopause then :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Ha ha

1 Like