What was the last bit of gear you bought in 2023?

Welcome to the Nova Club. I’m really surprised that you took this step. You was always very happy with the SN3

1 Like

Hi GraemeH, how high are the 505s on the stands.

2 Likes

You might also need those rather special Falcon stands too - that @crispyduck has?

1 Like

105cm

G

Thank you.

looks nice, surprised you let the tablettes go though, welcome back btw

Oh my oh my. What was the reason for the change?

Best upgrade for 150 bucks :slight_smile:

Great speakers, Graeme. I’ll be interested in how you get on with them.

1 Like

Good to see you back again Nigel, the Nova is a cracking piece of kit. I like simple systems and I hope this one brings you a lot of pleasure.

1 Like

Next step: Muso :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Oh no! Is the KS-1 cable a gateway drug?

2 Likes

Haha.
I wasn’t seriously thinking about a speaker upgrade until the end of the year. These popped onto my radar today and were just too tempting!

G

3 Likes

Blimey…

Ah yes :flushed:

1 Like

Hi Nigel, welcome back to the forum and congratulations on the new system. It looks very good in your room. I am still a bit surprised. If I remember correctly, you previously had NDX2 + Supernait 3. You rated the combination as better than the Uniti Nova ( Link click here). Now you use the Nova. It would be exciting to hear how you rate the sound quality of the Nova today. I ask because I am considering upgrading my Atom and I am leaning towards the NDX2+Supernait 3 rather than the Nova. This is also because of your experience (and similar impressions of others) 2 years ago (see link above).

Super upgrade Graeme to complement the rest of your system.

Best regards, BF

1 Like

Welcome back Nigel. I’ve always loved my Nova, it gets used everyday in our lounge. I know you tried one a while back and I suggested that it’s at its best with the right speaker matching, which it looks like you’ve found. I’ve been upgrading my main system, but will certainly keep the Nova, as it’s such a nice simple setup to come back to and if we move, or need to downsize, it’s ready to go :sunglasses:. I also think with the Naim ecosystem, it’s a real sweet spot for performance and value.

1 Like

Replacement puck for the CD player… can’t imagine where the original one has gone, but still looking for it (had often thought it would be good idea to have a spare).
Fortunately, Cymbiosis supplied one very, very, quickly.

1 Like

Should we now expect a songs of praise thread , about Kudos 505?
I haven’t had time to read all the praise about the tablets… :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like