What was the last bit of gear you bought in 2023?

Bought an ndx today and reserved a 300. Just need to work out if I need to service then all or not - already got a quote on the 282

3 Likes

Innuos Zenith Mk3.

Very, very impressed.

7 Likes

Innuos Phoenix Net Switch. 250 hours in and sounded great.

6 Likes

I bought a whole new system last week, other than the cables, which I already had. It’s a Nova and a pair of PMC twenty5.21i speakers, with their matching PMC stands. It’s all running in and already sounding very nice.

I’ve ordered a top notch hifi rack for the Nova, which should arrive within the next month.

24 Likes

Welcome back HH and a very classy system if I say so myself!

4 Likes

Thanks Chris. I know you have exactly the same setup, and your contentment was a key part of my trying it for myself. I owe you a debt of gratitude.

Here is the whole caboodle; please try to imagine the Ercol in place of the Isoblue. Mrs HH is really unhappy with the look of the speakers sans grilles, so they will remain in situ.

20 Likes

That’s very kind of you Nigel. I hope you get as much pleasure from it as I do. Have been toying with idea of a 2 box 200 series set up but sat here listening to Nova/25.21’s this morning I feel like I may well be wasting £12k!

2 Likes

Very nice speakers/stands. Room looking good.

1 Like

It’s good to have you back HH.

When my parents married they furnished the house with Ercol. Lasted them a lifetime. Your’s looks stylish.

2 Likes

Firstly, really great to have you back and secondly, nice rack…

It’s a move I’ve often contemplated, so keen to hear feedback from you, if you’re up to it, on how it works out for you?

1 Like

Good to see you back here, I have missed your paintings and your viewpoints (doesn’t mean I agree with them all but good to hear them) :sunglasses:

1 Like

Lovely Ercol (we have a few choice pieces too) and to have you back HH. The normal order of the world is restored.

G

2 Likes

:speaker: Børresen O2 Cryo :speaker:

1 Like

Spendor A2 to replace Proac Tablette 10 that I have had for over 5 years. I always felt the Tab 10 did not have enough “welly”, the A2 do in my room. A worthwhile improvement.

1 Like

@HungryHalibut back on the forum? how come?

Nice to see you back HH.

1 Like

Quaker Chair and Lugo Lamp Table. The Quaker chair was ÂŁ40 at auction!

G

6 Likes

Anyway, back on topic…

Well, I have the cable so…joining the Kudos club.

Spotted locally (ish) for a very very reasonable sum. If we don’t get along I won’t lose in resale.

G

21 Likes

i bet you’ll get along just fine.

1 Like

Very nice Graeme.

1 Like