What was the last bit of gear you bought in 2023?

Farad Super 3 for the etherRegen and 3 more fraim levels on order.

5 Likes

I didn’t realise how deeply naim green had pervaded my psyche until I opened a package today….

Forgot I’d even specified coloured boots.

:laughing: :laughing:

8 Likes

An Audioquest Super Conductive Anti-Static Record Brush and Witchat N2 jumper cables…that’s gonna be it for this year.

2 Likes

Does putting down a deposit count?

2 Likes

Maybe we really need a “What was the first bit of gear you bought in 2023”

Mine is a pair of REL S/510 subs.

3 Likes

First will become obsolete in a while.
Last doesn’t necessarily mean at the end of the year :wink:
I would leave it as it is to preserve the tradition

Bought one of these old dusty boxes with green logo called 555PSDR if anyone remembers. To power my NDX2. Retro stuff.

45 Likes

Retro is good….

5 Likes

We have this old, outdated relic on our nDAC and compared to an XPSDR it totally transformed it.

:smile:

Enjoy!

3 Likes

A second hand Furutech FP-TCS31 powercable with angled Shucko and IEC connectors for wall to extension block.
Angled connectors especially handy for setting up the extension block in a crowded cupboard.

10 Likes

Well I bought a Pro-Ject CDBoxRS2T. Also a AES 0,75m cable made by a Take Five Audio.
I love streaming but CD will always be CD !

1 Like

I have now ordered a 222 and 300 power supply and for the LP12 a lingo 4, well it seemed unfair only to upgrade the Naim side of the system.

5 Likes

Moved to the countryside at the end of 2021.
Had a dedicated mains installed on the main system and added a N-DAC, as replacement for the DAC-V1.
Bought a Unity Atom HE and a Thorens TD-350 with a nice SME tonearm for my (home) office system.
Will try to post some pics on the dedicated thread as soon as the new kitchen and floor are in place in the living room.
MArco :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Full fat fraim that I am still waiting to arrive, and now with all the new classic stuff coming out, maybe have an even longer wait.

Did it make an improvement ?
David

XPS DR ex demo built in 2021. A fantastic upgrade :blush::+1::notes::100:

31 Likes

Great! What did it add to your system? :blush:

So glad to see we’re not the only ones who still have the screen protector on our NDX2 :smiling_face:

3 Likes

More music, more fun to listen to. Reminds me quite a lot of my former Linn Sondek LP12.

3 Likes

I have had it a couple of months, so it’s maybe time to take it off :joy: