What was the last bit of gear you bought?

Well thank god then! :joy:

You really should have matching Hicaps, as they are each powering one channel. I’m not sure a DR and non-DR are ideal.

1 Like

Of course, and I realise now that you have done the deal, rather than this being a home demo.

Yes, getting a XPSDR on your NDX2 would be the next sensible move.

3 Likes

I have had an outstanding quote from my dealer for two Fraims.Spurred on by the soon to be price rise I placed my order yesterday for early 2022 installation. I have been living with two wall shelves and an old record cabinet for all those boxes. It means a resite to make operation of the TT and CD player much easier.
A lot of owners have Fraims for their kit. I am wondering what I have missed in SQ up to now?

1 Like

Got it… I misunderstood… thought the two worked along the frequency axis rather than the two channels. I’ll experiment once it’s all warmed up. Thanks for the info….

There has been some confusion about this in the past, and to clear it up Richard kindly posted a definitive reply from Naim in the FAQs:

1 Like

Thanks, yes, just seen that. 2nd now disconnected.

Upgraded the fuse of my mains spur. It’s a 10 x 38mm size so a lot bigger than a component fuse. The small things can be fun too.

1 Like

:popcorn:

1 Like

May I ask is that a tuner at the bottom of the rack, and if so what manufacturer ? It looks rather swish

I just ordered a atom headphone version and getting a Focal headphone soon. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :smiley:

4 Likes

It’s a shame that when the fuse is live you cannot see it :grin:

1 Like

So I got this to hook up my Ti5 to my SN3
I am happy to report that it works and is Hum free :smiley:
I think the stackable banana plugs could be a bit stouter - but otherwise its all good so far

1 Like

Yes, it’s a Denon TU-S10 Tuner.

2 Likes

I keep the spare at hand to remind me… :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Thanks, it’s a lovely bit of kit

Well done I’m looking forward to hearing how it all sounds.

Supercap DR arrived this evening to drive the recently arrived Superline

One issue is that there is a 5/6 wait for the bundy cable here in Australia but still able to use

More weight than the hicap Dr , will be excellent when fully utilised and run in

2 Likes

Hopefully arriving tomorrow my new Neat Iota Xplorer’s an upgrade from my Neat Iota Alphas.

29 Likes

They will sound great👍

1 Like