What was the last bit of gear you bought?

Thank you, Gazza! It is :blush: . And the sound is impressive.

I have a Dragon too @IvoB - I love it. Sound is fabulous both with pre recorded tapes and cassettes made on other machines.

2 Likes

:+1:

Just bought a 25000ma usb battery pack to power my Raspberry pi and Dragonfly Red in my bedroom headphone setup. Massive improvement in sq only cost £29 lasts for days before needing to be topped up.

I got the iii on mine they do help. What speakers are those ?

I already posted earlier in this thread, when my last buy was a streamingcable from Chord. Since then I bought myself a new set of speakers - Audiovector SR3 Super.

13 Likes

These speakers are Dynaudio Contour S 3.4 LE (last edition) which I bought 1.5 years ago. Just after the new Dynaudio Contour lineup arrived.

i like the cats inside the chimney!

1 Like

Nice you using them with an Atom?

Haha thx, its a couple of owls though!

1 Like

Silent Stage 1 isolation platform for my 552 (which is already on my Quadraspire SVT bronze upgrade).

The Silent Stage is originally for turntables but can be used for other sources and amplifiers. I mainly bought it to raise the height of the 552 up to bring the SL DIN interconnect off the floor, and it’s done the trick. SQ has definitely benefitted too.

8 Likes

Very nice set up. Love the room colours - very similar to mine.

2 Likes

i didn’t know the good term for it. But it’s original.

Yes, with Atom and NAP200. Perfect combination. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Just bought a UBG NAC52 c/w Supercap which is currently winging its way to the UK, although the former is heading to Class A for servicing first.

Urika II coming in a fortnight.

Regards

Richard

2 Likes

Isotek Sirius power block/filter :shushing_face:

1 Like

A pair of ex-dem Kudos Titan 707s at an excellent price, in immaculate condition and in my favoured finish, so all good.
As you can see, not yet set up as my system remains incomplete. I am hoping for a gently used 552 when funds allow. I am, however, tempted to buy a hicap and connect the 202 to the 300 in the meantime.

10 Likes

7 Likes

My last purchase was an Audioquest Dragonfly Cobalt, amazing for the size and good value too!

6 Likes

Musical Fidelity V PSU to power both my V LPS & V Dac.