What was the last bit of gear you bought?

I looked at price - the Graham and basic C7 are within a hundred pounds of each other.

As a Harbeth user I like the 30 , but too big for my room.

1 Like

Pioneer UDP-LX 500, it will go into a UNitiQute 2 as DAC or maybe I will buy a RME or DAC v1 (I have the chance to buy a new one)

Screenshot 2020-10-25 at 07.19.33

Hi,as a trial I bought a kitchen worktop saver,black toughened glass,with small rubber feet already attached,looks good and hasn’t affected sq in any way,imo.

1 Like

:joy:

1 Like

3 Likes

Tellurium Q Black Mk 1 speaker cables I had these a few years ago and enjoyed them very much but eventually with my then Naim amps I preferred Nac A5 but nowadays the Naim amps are gone and the warmer Quad pre/power I have now may benefit from the more forward presentation of the TQ Blacks.

A SXPS Burndy in very good condition. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

What was wrong with the one that came with your xpsdr? Or are stocking up on spares!

1 Like

Explain?
Why would one sxps sound better ?

I thought it might be to the 30,I have the harbeth 30.1 in the rosewood and very happy with both the sound and the looks but would still be interested in a comparison if you get the chance

1 Like

imo it will not alter the sound to have the other shelves in, but it will make a noticeable difference to the LP 12. There is imo no other table better. My speakers are each on one. make sure you tune the frame first, no need to over tighten the nuts, and the key is to tune the glass so exactly flat on each spike

1 Like

Sony WH-1000XM3 noise cancelling headphones…brilliant set of cans.

3 Likes

Charlie-I would like to get a level like this. Do you have a name one can google on?

1 Like

No other table better than Lp12?
IMHO? Have you heard a lot of turntables in the 10/20 k range?

FF, we were discussing the Mana table as a turntable support, not the LP12 itself.

1 Like

I was referring to support tables. I no longer have an LP12, sold 8 years ago when it was top spec. I am sure you know much more than I about turntables, and you are great on this forum. Now Linn Klimax, 552/500 DR’d and B&W 804’s all on Mana supports, streaming currently Tidal. I have a second system elsewhere 272/300

The speakers are much better on Mana, but the room is difficult (square, hard, suspended wooden floor with large rug

1 Like

Very sorry, I misunderstood your original post.
Enjoy your wonderful system, I heard the Klimax DSM and loved it.

Pro-Ject Cover-It lid. Stops me worrying about accidentally damaging the stylus. Suits the P8 perfectly.

6 Likes

I’ll get back …

hi @Zenarcade,
how is the Audioquest Yukon you bought, then? What have you connected?
just out of curiosity,
thanks
regards
David

1 Like