What was the last bit of gear you bought?

@thijazi who cares :slight_smile: … anyway, Furutech does create stunning stuff !!
Iver

1 Like

Agreed :slight_smile:

1 Like

I bought a CB Nait 2 recently for a second system. Had it fully serviced by Chris Murphy at Real Music in Wellington. The green light was patchy so one of the worlds last original Naim Nait 2 green LEDs replaced it.
It sounded superb at the shop with a Rega P3 turntable and Fyne 500 bookshelf and 502 tower speakers, which are easy to drive.
It also sounded great with Bluesound node2i steamer dac which is what I will initially pair it with, as I do not own any records!

24 Likes

Wow, I’m looking for a very similar set up for my home office. May I ask, where did you find the cb Nait 2?

ProAc D20R: I’ve been working to get this all together for awhile… ProAc’s are just tremendous. And with the REL S/510 it was super easy to get it all integrated !

12 Likes

The dealer let me know there was one available.There is another being advertised on Trademe a NZ site for $1200NZ but it looks like it needs a new LED. It has been recapped.

2 Likes

Atacama SL700i Speaker Stands in Satin Black + Auralex MoPAD-XL Studio Monitor Isolation Pads

2 Likes

Does this count ?

19 Likes

The Innuos LPSU for the ZenMiniIII has arrived and is in the system - a nice uplift to ‘Direct’ mode playing to my DAC, and also, unexpectedly, to ‘Indirect’ mode via the AlloDigiOne Sig.

1 Like

Just bought a Snaps for the TV room system. Consist of a 72 and a 180 driving Totem Arros.

And a second set of JBL 2226H 15" drivers.

1 Like

Deffo!

1 Like

Screenshot 2020-10-01 at 11.46.09

An Ecosse power chord, it was supposed to be used on my new Graham Slee phono amp, but it was a little bit stiff.

So it found it’s way onto my Sky box .

The difference was noticeable both in sound and vision

1 Like

Haha.
I wonder if Ecosse get these via Flymo!

1 Like

Oh no, they are pretty robust - a damned sight harder to cut through than a Flymo

Ian

1 Like

My thoughts exactly. I must try one on my hedgecutter!

1 Like

Would appreciate if you can update the results of the new Furutech socket. I noticed it’s not the NCF version.

1 Like

Oh yes!

1 Like

Chord M Scaler yesterday to go with my rathe new Hugo TT 2. Looking forward to trying it out this evening

3 Likes

Wireworld Silver Eclipse Biwire Jumpers

4 Likes

Just got them installed today, I thought something was wrong with them as I could barely slide the power plug into the socket, they are tight!.. I gave it a quick listen and everything sounded exactly right, the sound has a solid body to it, just feels substantial… not sure if this is due to the Furutech sockets or my subconscious begging to hear a difference…

Did not see the NCF version online when I purchased these…