8 Likes

This beauty just arrived from Mosaic Records in the US:

10 Likes

Tachaikovsky 1812 - Erich Kunzel, Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra

4 Likes

Directly from Nad. Wonderful album. Lyrics by W.B.Yeats

3 Likes

Gazpacho | Fireworker
Their 2020 release that I had forgotten to buy!

5 Likes

Have you had a chance to listen to it already?

Claude

Hi Claude. I listened to it this afternoon. Very enjoyable.

-pat

1 Like

Emily Barker’s latest. Reworking of songs - absolutely stunning songs and spoken words.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Folder

And also one in the Molehill

Edit: If you enjoyed the poem. but regretted that it was broken up (although to be part of the whole), I asked Em if we could have a download of the poem in it’s entirety (yes, you can use Audacity to stitch all the parts together, but…). She has replied on Facebook that she likes the idea.

2 Likes

Because I’m a completist, and I was there. But it is a very dull period in their history.

6 Likes

Eyes of the Heart - Keith Jarrett

1 Like

Philistine… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

2 Likes

It appears that I cannot answer “ROFLMAO” because it’s “not a proper sentence”! LOL

1 Like

Don’t know if your completeness mission extends to solo stuff, but as a completeness test for you did you have to go buy the Polly Salmson book from Rough Trade that came with the cd that gave you less than 6 minutes of Gilmour solo noodling? I am afraid to admit that I did and I am not sure if I will ever read the book…

1 Like

With my wife at the background:))

9 Likes

I have thought about it Doc, but since the single is garbage and Polly is a pretty lame writer, not sure I’ll bother. Might see if I can pick up a CD super-cheap from the Bay or Discogs, then I’ll add in to the won’t-ever-get-round-to-listening-to-this-Floyd-spin-off-pile…

Well I certainly wouldn’t recommend buying it on musical merit alone!!

Richard Clapton Music is Love (1966-1970)

2 Likes