What was the last CD you bought

Just ordered this recent release by the Yellowjackets keyboard player

rferrantetriocd

1 Like

I wonder if that’s as high as my Jimmy Page solo pre- and post-Zeppelin never to be played again pile?!

2 Likes

None !!!
Qobuz hires streaming + plus in-car entertainment technology completely change my view about physical stuffs (CD/LP).

1 Like

A still sealed first CD issue. Shame the LED doesn’t work, lol ( has anyone ever tried replacing the battery?!)

For me, thus far this is a curate’s egg, not being at all familiar with later Floyd so I’m not too sure about those songs…and I thought Waters was still with em for Pulse!

I just bought a Japanese CD of The Wall (of which I only knew two songs). I’ll probably not be buying more Pink Floyd. What little I’ve heard of their last albums hasn’t grabbed me, and I didn’t much care for Water’s concert film Us and Them…But we’ll see…

6 Likes

Stevie imo Animals was their last brilliant album. The Wall has a few good tracks but overall it’s disappointing. After that it’s the odd good track on a succession of disappointing albums.
I’m sure others will disagree though.

3 Likes

Done it a few times when required, Need to pad the circuit compartment with a roll of cardboard to keep it in place after cutting the sticky pad.

3 Likes

Yes, you can replace the battery, but requires delicate surgery on the slip case. Takes a standard AA battery.

1 Like

Robin Trower, Maxi Priest, Livingstone Brown | United State of Mind

3 Likes

Robin Trower | What Lies Beneath

3 Likes

4 Likes

One of the UK’s hottest guitar players:

2 Likes

Heard him a few times before the local jazz club packed in.
Brilliant guitarist.

1 Like

Soundtrack to the recent & decent doc directed by Alex Winter.

5 Likes

3 Likes

Maximo Park Nature Always Wins / 2021 Prolifica / EU CD / Maximo Park / PROINC13CD

Surprise gift for my son, as he told me he hasn’t bought this yet.

3 Likes

Second time I’ve purchased this (other went to a friend).

Just sounds great on CD. Better than my vinyl or ripped CD or Qobuz version.

Your Hero Is Not Dead - Westerman.

Hope he takes time to follow this up. It’s simply brilliant.

2 Likes

Excellent cd.

1 Like

Nice, also thought about ordering this but Mosaic is really expensive to get in Europe.

1 Like

This is one one of my favourite albums from last year. Good to know there are more people who like this.

1 Like

My 4 latest buys all marvellous in their own ways.

2 Likes