What was the last CD you bought

Ciao Rafael,
Are you following the “Prince” thread here in the Music Room?

David

Of course I am following, many thanks to @Fetchezlavache.

1 Like

Bill Evans - Another Time

I played this a couple of times on Qobuz and decided I’d better get a copy for my own collection.

7 Likes

Traffic, any good???

Don’t have it. Skyscraping was fairly poor so didn’t take a punt.

Blues Pills | Lady In Gold | Amazon reseller

3 Likes

David Knopfler

Songs Of Loss And Love

Anthology Volume 4

parisrecords

Edward

4 Likes

Didn’t realise it came in such a nice package - more like a coffee table book that a set of CDs.

8 Likes

Great music and excellent value.

This is another great Chris Rea album that comes in a similar book. It contains 3 x CD’s and 2 x 10” LP’s the LP’s are also included on the first CD. This is a great concept album with an interesting story and there are some great photo’s and graphics in the book from the period.

6 Likes

Because my daughter told me to buy it

Backtracking from The Delines, two from Richmond Fontaine, Willy Vlautin’s band before…

On the kitchen table home from work. G&T to hand… Time to fire up the Audeze and see what this band is like.

5 Likes

Neil Young - After The Gold Rush.

RUSHE NIKI  AUNG!

Bob Dylan - Desire.

Bob_Dylan_Desire

Gil Scott-Heron - Free Will.

GIL SCOTT-HERON

11 Likes

Already had a version of the album but decided to buy this version because it has 5 extra tracks over the original. Less than a fiver on Discogs. Magic!

5 Likes

Arrived today. Mayer and 2x Ryan Adams.

91cmIB-nJJL.SS500

2 Likes

3 excellent albums. :+1:

1 Like

5 Likes

Been meaning to get this for ages… was thinking of vinyl, but settled (for now) on CD.

1 Like

Well done @dav301 that’s a fine set of their early stuff. :sunglasses:

@Steve_S I have been after this set for a while as it fills a few gaps in my Ozrics collection.