What was the last CD you bought

Hi Ho, hi ho… its off the ProgLand we go…

CD(2) from Discogs… Not too expensive… :expressionless:

3 Likes

Black Friday:)

12 Likes

Nice gathering of :cd:. I guess that one of your collection deserves the, “Please sir, can I have some more?”, to which my response would be …… enough for now!

Ha-ha! Yes, you would think so, but I’m not sure there will ever be enough.

1 Like

Just ordered - from Discogs… :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I usually find that when I’ve purchased several albums together, I don’t really listen to them all properly. Then I have the pleasure of rediscovering them years later. I think I prefer that to the initial experience.

2 Likes

I like to think I give every album a fair listening to. There are 41 in my not heard yet tray, but I did buy about 150 in the last 2 months, so I’m getting there. (My local used record shop closed down and was selling CD’s for pennies to his regular customers, of which I was one).

However, you’re right. Further listening at some point reveals some little gems.

Absolutely - thats me , too. I try to buy just one album at a time. I have partly failed, in that I have 3 coming to me, at present. But they were order a day or so apart… :expressionless:

I. Must. Not. Order. Too. Many… :crazy_face:

3 Likes

But just like No 7 Busses, you’ll wait days for the first one, and then all three will turn up together! :grin:

Yup. Corporation Bus Syndrome…! Hence hitting ‘Pause’ - at 3 on order…

Should any arrive today, I will consider further… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Damn… One CD just arrived…
Should I order more… :thinking: :crazy_face:

So… your sister is a singer in another ProgMetal band, but isn’t happy… and quits. What do you do…? Why don’t you join my band…?

Just ordered… oops… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

R-15823810-1598711557-6701.jpeg

Vintage Prog…!!

5 Likes

More Ayreon…

Discogs has provided… :thinking:

2 Likes

Bill Evans Everybody Digs

13 Likes

Hank Mobley Soul Station

15 Likes

Cannonball Adderley + Bill Evans Know What I Mean

11 Likes

Gas Lit by Divide and Dissolve. Mary-Anne Hobbs loves them. A weird mix of ambience and sludge metal by two Aussie women; what’s not to like!

2 Likes

cc42bb8ef04d5a442c3ffbc978fdc32b
Really enjoying this. Not listened to Dub for a very long time…reminds me of music being played in a community club in North London many years ago.

I would love some recommendations of CD’s of outrageous Dub to consider getting, the wilder the better…

5 Likes

Kings of Convenience Declaration of Dependence

4 Likes