What was the last CD you bought

His last album before death:

With a « funny » featuring with Iggy Pop:

4 Likes

I ordered these beautifully designed Berliner sets around Christmas and they were delivered to me today. Now listening (and watching, the set contains a bluray as well) Beethoven’s 4th piano concerto with Uchida on piano, a 2010 live recording. I think it’s really good.

9 Likes

R.E.M. at the BBC boxset. A lot to go at here with 8 CDs and a DVD. Consists of radio sessions and various live concerts, including a Glastonbury appearance.

4 Likes

4 Likes

R-6083496-1483604018-9756.jpeg

Midnattsol - Nordlys

3 Likes

s-l500

Just ordered this from an eBay seller’s storefront. I have listened to this a few times on Spotify. Not available from the like of Amazon and HMV, this is a new copy apparently, not used.

1 Like

Not new, found it used on ebay after streaming it several times on Qobuz.
The case is cracked, but both discs ripped to my Core error free, so its all good -
Except for the metadata in the Naim App - the “Booklet” icon fails to open the booklet most of the time. The App could be improved

More Ayreon…

2 Likes

Toundra | Hex
Spanish post-metal from The River.

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

Not one that’s usually available and perhaps, Lou Donaldson’s finest effort.

4 Likes

The latest Mosaic box set. New Lennie Tristano archive release on 6 CDs

1 Like

Niteworks, A’Ghrian, some fine electronic teuchter music from the Isle of Skye

A brand new reissue (on the revived MPS label) of this unnderated Evans gem:

5 Likes

Recorded in 1978, and then left forgotten in the archives, this album by the talented guitarist-singer-composer Sudler has just been reissued by SteepleChase.

2 Likes

Well, it was part of a larger purchase, but is first to be played today.

1 Like

How is it so far?
Have been considering it but was a bit put off by the SQ on some excerpts available on the website.

I haven’t had a chance to jump in yet @conlegno – will probably start at the weekend.

Oscar Peterson The Sound Of The Trio / Verve Master Edition

7 Likes