What was the last CD you bought

Mine arrived today - nice one Mr Kevster!

1 Like

Mr @TheKevster, trying to get a copy here and so far unable. I’m in London on Thursday is cd available in stores?

1 Like

Hi @Pete_the_painter it’s not in stores yet, but you can order it on Bandcamp. Or if I am around when you’re in London I could meet up and hand over a copy in person?

I’ll have a look on Bandcamp, however the deliveries are a little unreliable here and it can weeks.

Joss Stone and Lee Ritenour for 99p for the two together from Oxfam on a buy one, get one free offer.

6 Likes

I think Kev ships it himself…he,s a star

1 Like

So it seems, I was hoping to get a copy.

1 Like

@TheKevster I’ll download a copy from Bandcamp, I can get a Flac file copy thanks for the offer. Cheers :+1:

1 Like

BMW demo CDs

What’s the verdict ?

1 Like

I was reading the credits on the new ESE and the Vooduu album up in smoke, and it mentioned the Alabama 3. I also remember @TheKevster mentioning them. Looked them up on youtube…lots of their live concerts. These guys and girls (about 8 or so of them) play country/rock meets acid house…its like Wow! Worth checking out, have ordered some cd.s

1 Like

Arrived in today’s mail…… a short 4799 miles air miles across the pond and the US to reach my doorstep.

Ese & The Voodoo People - Up In Smoke

5 Likes

My first Lissie CD and I’m quite impressed. Will have to get another.

3 Likes

Thanks @anon56864344 I’ve just done the same. :+1:

1 Like

Wow re price on a great album only a couple of weeks old…

1 Like

What is “the river” you speak of please?

1 Like

It’s a light-hearted way to refer to Amazon, also called the rain-forest and similar.

2 Likes

Thanks Dan and Eoink. Should have guessed that, but brain in rebellious mood today :woozy_face:

2 Likes