What was the last CD you bought

Arrived…

This one to fill in a couple of gaps:

Probably my favouritest HW album. This is the three disc version with the Steve Wilson mixes:

And inspired by @NigelB this evening (first four albums, and a live set):

I must say that Covid & retirement is costing me a lot in new hifi & music…

5 Likes

God that’s so true, I’ve spent at least one upgrade on music in the past few months.

1 Like

Yep, it’s known as “Spending the kids’ inheritance”.

OTOH, the last time we put petrol in either car was…March!

The spend on Gin has gone up though, but I do recall that “Indian Tonic Water” contains Quinine…which surely must be a good thing in these times? :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing:

3 Likes

The guy that runs our local bottle shop now drives a Bentley, probably ticked the Naim option as well. Strange times.

2 Likes

I do love a bit of “light music” and of this undervalued genre, Mr Coates is undoubtedly the king:

8 Likes

I bought two recently by Frank Zappa - Overnite sensation & One size fits all. I’ve both of these albums on vinyl for many years but never on CD !

Regards,

Martin

1 Like

4 Likes

The last CD I bought was Kate Wolf Live a song called Green Eyes have a listen Haunting voice and beautiful

1 Like

Travis - 10 Songs Deluxe Box

Includes a second disc - “10 Demos“, a lyric booklet, a signed lyric sheet for the song A Ghost, and four cards.

4 Likes

9 Likes

The completist in me finally nagged me into getting this, even tho I have most on LP.

Peel Slowly And See boxset.

4 Likes

Half an Amazon van’s worth this afternoon including…

6 Likes

Some more from the past few weeks

4 Likes

Great stuff from Norah.

7 Likes

Not got any Dire Straits on CD and as my vinyl is out of action this seemed like a good idea.

14 Likes

Just bought this as well: 17quid for 6 albums in a well -presented box set is excellent vfm

1 Like

Yeah, they were even in the correct order inside the :package:

I was surprised how big the box was: I had to take another cd out to make room for it. I had already prepared a space, but that’s just me…

Lloyd Cole Love Story

5 Likes