What was the last CD you bought

Just because…

6 Likes

Any good?

Will listen tonight. Going out with wife to play in the hills on our mountain bikes. The little I have heard on the radio suggests it’s more of Dido being Dido. I’ll let you know tomorrow.

1 Like

… on the doorstep when I arrived home.

The Blue Nile - Hats

2 Likes

Played her first record to death and really liked her work with faithless but it never gets played and I don’t even own a copy anymore but when I saw this I did think I would like to hear it when I get the chance.

3 Likes

I like Dido and Adele, but struggle to play a whole album as it all sounds the same after a while with their vocals.

2 Likes

Listened to the album last night. Distinctively Dido, but with electronica taking a more prominent role than previous albums. As I found with her other albums, towards the end it starts getting boring, it’s very samey all the way through (see Gazza’s Comment one above).I’d happily add any Dido tracks to a playlist, but won’t be playing the whole album again.

Having said all that, I’m glad I bought it, and will continue to enjoy listening to tracks from it for a long time to come.

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

A four-disc (1 x LP, 2 x CD, 1 x DVD) version of New Order’s 1981 debut, Movement.

4 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

These 3 arrived this morning via Discogs. Ripped and nestling in the UnitiServe, with Fish caressing my ears as I type!

image image

1 Like

This cd turned up today…@andyp got me on to this artist Reina del Cid

1 Like

@Gazza Hope you enjoy the CD it’s nice to find someone new - from her YouTube clips she certainly is a talented artist.

You rotter, i am hooked :wink:

1 Like

Lambchop, this (is what I wanted to tell you) so far disappointing.

2 Likes

Adolfo Guitérrez Arenas, The Cello Suites, Bach.

3 Likes