What was the last CD you bought

Must get around to listening to this.

1 Like

The deluxe version with the John Peel and BBC sessions…rather good!

14 Likes

arrived in the mail a couple of days ago…

Charles Lloyd & The Marvels - Tome Poem

Charles Lloyd (Saxophone), Bill Frisell (Guitar, electric Guitar), Greg Leisz (Steel Guitar), Eric Harland (Drums) and Rueben Rogers (Bass).

…the three "Charles Lloyd & The Marvels" albums should be in everyones library!

12 Likes

Yes…on my list for a purchase.
Great mix of jazz blues and Country…
CD I think.

3 Likes

Keller Quartet - Bartók String Quartets

Ripped and ready for first listen.

3 Likes

Hailey Tuck debut EP. Bought from her website.

2 Likes

Folder

15 Likes

Just arrived to replace the download!

12 Likes

Bought as a punt after reading comments on forum. Having seen new prices of £30-50, was chuffed to get a mint copy from Amazon for £3!

Terrific album, well recorded.

4 Likes

Just ordered from Acony Records

5 Likes

Stone Roses singles and quality B sides. If you like Britpop then this is for you

Ps inspired danceable drumming by “Reni” Wren

4 Likes

Macca incoming! I have all of these on vinyl, but also wanted the CD versions to rip…

Paul McCartney - McCartney III

MCCARTNEY

Paul & Linda McCartney - Ram

RAM

Wings - Band on the Run.

Band on the Run

Wings - Wild Life.

HorDOTIOD Dajysiv Roultegon fled

Wings - Red Rose Speedway.

yew droo Red Rose

10 Likes

I’ve been buying a few albums lately and today this turned up on CD.

I’m not sure how that happened but I guess I will have to listen to it now. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

On a brighter note this also arrived.

51Z94QJjnVL.AC

8 Likes

Régine Crespin, soprano. Berlioz: Les nuits d’été; Ravel: Shéhérazade. Debussy: Trois chansons de Bilitis; Francis Poulenc: 7 chansons.

That CD was mentioned in another thread and is generally recognized as the reference for Shéhérazade and Les nuits d’été. I thank whoever made the recommendation (I was unable to find who that was): I have 4 very good versions of Les nuits d’été and this may well be the best of them.

Claude

7 Likes

David Bowie - Something in the Air (Live in Paris 99). Just arrived (took a while) so will be ripped later.

(LIVE PARIS 99)

10 Likes

Some recent purchases from Music Magpie - average price was around £2.50 per CD - absolute bargain!

7 Likes

That Leonard Cohen album is one of my favourites - love a bit of ‘Laughing Len’!

3 Likes

When you say ripped do you mean copy if so why , surly you have the cd so why not just play the cd ??? Sorry if this sounds odd yeti just getting my head around it

1 Like