What was the last concert / gig you attended?

I realise with lock down everywhere there aren’t much happening atm, ( so far two gigs cancelled on me due to the COVID ) but I am starting this thread hoping the things will improve soon.

Saw Genesis at Madison Square Garden just days before the omicron variant really blanketed the city. Who knows, that may have been ground zero.

27th August 2021 - Ese and The Vooduu People
19th January 2022 - Ese and The Vooduu People

Things are looking up!

I was really hoping to hear Stéphane Denève conduct Prokofiev’s’ Romeo and Juliet at the St. Louis Symphony this month. Covid sucks. Now I’ll miss it. :cry:

Durand Jones at the Concorde 2 in Brighton October 25th, 2019.

I missed Paul Weller at an open air concert in Valencia August 2020 and Herbie Hancock/ Alfa Mist in Madrid, July 2021.

Primal Scream at the O2 Academy in Leeds, December 2019.
Have had a few gigs cancelled since due to Covid - Gun, Richard Hawley & KT Tunstall.

Messiah at Waterperry Opera 17 December 2021

Next event is on 21 January in Oxford at a launch of a new Albion Records CD of music by RVW, Maconchy and Finzi (restrictions permitting).

Kanda Bongo Man, 17 December 2021 at Chidham Village Hall. An excellent show, to a full house.

3 Likes

London Grammar at Alexandra Palace on the 13th Nov. First time at that venue. Very enjoyable.

Long postponed Teenage Fanclub gig at Edinburgh’s Assembly Rooms. 14th September.