What was the last concert / gig you attended?

Looks like the concert set list at Melbourne on 21st was the same. So you’ll be rocking out to Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da for sure.

1 Like

Yes the biggest surprise was no Yesterday.

Or My Love……so many hits he has had over the years

1 Like

Ah! Had to think about that not no concert yesterday but no yesterday yesterday

1 Like

We’d be there for over week if he was to play everything. :grimacing:

1 Like

Pretty impressive to sing through that set at any age let alone his own.

1 Like

He’s 13 years older than me, I know I couldn’t last that long

1 Like

The Pretenders at Content in Liverpool last night, 22/10.
They were fantastic, right up there with the best I’ve ever seen. Great sound too. She’s still got that that sassy FU attitude.

3 Likes

Three Piano Trios

Program

Haydn
Piano Trio in E Major, Hob. XV:28

Ravel
Piano Trio

Mendelssohn
Piano Trio No. 2

Performers

Piano: Jean-Yves Thibaudet
Violin: Lisa Batiashvili
Cello: Gautier Capuçon

Lovely Sunday afternoon with A-lister soloists and three piano trios.
The piano, however sounded a bit diffused and at times the notes sounded blurred from the back balcony seat ( Terrace ) but Lisa’s delicate violin was crystal clear.

3 Likes

Finally got to see 1/4 of the Beatles last night. Paul McCartney brought his “Got Back” tour to Newcastle (NSW). What a legend, great set list great performance. There’s something rather spiritual about 20,000 plus singing na - na na na.

11 Likes

music is the best uniter of people. :hugs:

IMG_41093024×4032 964 KB
It’s amasing as if he has not aged!

8 Likes

My favorite guitarist last night in Memohis.

3 Likes

Had the pleasure to see the double concert of Sylvan and RPWL, two great progressive rock bands in Germany……

It was also a sweet memory as I saw Sylvan first at the same venue 20 years ago as support for Porcupine Tree. I didn’t know them at that point in time, but they interested me more than Porcupine Tree for which I came. I am a fan since than.

2 Likes

Yesterday afternoon at the Castle Cinema in Hackney - Screening for family, friends, followers & fans of Ese & The Vooduu People of their latest video, Vooduu Chameleon + a short but funky gig after.

Great to see it on a big screen, a swirling hypnotic panoply of colours, sounds,faces and bodies caught in trance…fab.

Can’t upload the video of the video, soz…

Lovely to see see Sheena with the band again, her angel voice in flight. MC’d immaculately by the Rev, and a lovely spot for the gracious JV on harmonica…

Always good to see The Kevster too! But no photos… he’s too modest.

2 Likes

Mr & Mrs Fripp. A highly enjoyable evening of fun and entertainment.

6 Likes

(Photo from Qobuz website)

Attended a solo performance of Avenging Angel by Craig on a Steinway last evening at the Good Shepard Center in Seattle last evening. The performance was part of this year’s Earshot Jazz Festival. Simply wonderful…

4 Likes

Last night at The Castle Cinema in Homerton, the debut of the new E&TVP video “Vooduu Chameleon” (premieres at 7pm tonight on YouTube), followed by a short gig:

Ese & The Vooduu People Setlist The Castle Cinema, London, England 2023
Edit this setlist | More Ese & The Vooduu People setlists
2 Likes

I need to catch up a bit with my gigs! First off, 13th october at the famous Troubadour in Earls Court, London, Ese & The Vooduu People (I think @steviebee posted about it above).

Line-up that night was Ese (guitar, vox), Kissangwa Mbouta (drums, vox), Noel Dossavi (percussion), Teo Verdossi (guitar), Indigo Pearce (bass) and The Rev Be Atwell (MC). A fabulous 13-minute version of “Vooduu Chameleon” with Jay Burnett filling in on guitar and Rob Li on vox for a few minutes while Ese danced in the crowd!

Ese & The Vooduu People Setlist The Troubadour, London, England 2023
Edit this setlist | More Ese & The Vooduu People setlists
1 Like

Brian Eno + Baltic Sea Philharmonic - Berlin - Oct 24

images

Really good concert. Got goosebumps when the concert started

3 Likes

Friday night Royal Philharmonic conducted by Vassily Petrenko at Nottingham Concert Hall. Tchaikovsky piano concerto and Rachmaninov 2nd symphony, latter particularly good.

This evening Nick Harper, son of Roy, in a local micro pub. Great character, story teller, accoustic guitar player and pretty intense songs. All very good.