What Was The Last Vinyl You Bought?

Yeah, I passed for now on the new ALS as I already have the Speakers Corner issue which is also excellent.
I posted Jorja Smith over on tune of the day
Hope you enjoy it
:+1:

1 Like

Pre-order arrived today… :notes: :+1:

2 Likes

Tom Petty, Wildflowers & All The Rest. 3lp set.

11 Likes

Mine arrived today still no bloody turntable

Frank zappa: Hot rats, Courtney marie andrews: Old flowers, Stephan Moccio: Tales of solace. all arrived today.

Hope You soon get Your turntable.

AAA from Pure Pleasure Records
Tremendous sound

2 Likes

I have all of their live albums this leavestyem standings a must for fans exceptional

4 Likes

Just playing, its a great recording.

Katie Melua - Album No. 8

Sounds really good.

2 Likes

It is, wife & I have listened to it & loved it (we saw them at Wembley on a farewell tour in 1996!). But…Hotel California is vocally very poor.

1 Like

Well went off on an Eagles muse ended up listening to current Eagles vocalist Vince Gill recommending this guy…

Supercool musical taste your wife has Steve !

Very interested in your feedback on the The Black Crowes and Dusty pressings…

Thanks for the heads up Antz. A fave band of mine. Unlike a lot of fans, I think the latter day line-up still does the business for me and the track list looks great. It’s £62 for the Vinyl set on Amazon though… is it worth that ?

@KJC - I have Eagles live (red cover) Hell (remastered) The Eagles Un pluggged all are great- this is off the scale - only played 1 record like that

I would put it in the same live recording quality of Pulse, Us & them, Gilmour live (both) - it is
going to play the rest of the album today - will post but so far…

1 Like

Superb.

1 Like

Not going to happen until i do my upgrade sometime in the New Year but will keep buying as missed out on so much stuff over the last 8 years i Have 72000 Tracks on my Nas for my Superuniti so still have music. Almost Finished cataloging my Vinyl on Discogs. At R for Roxy Music.

1 Like

Useful to know. Hell freezes over was really good. Will place an order for this one. Sure it will sound really good I’m sure on my new NDX2 which should be here in the next week or 2!

2 Likes

Will probably order a vinyl copy too!!

Ry Cooder could be a challenge. He has been in so many collaborations :woozy_face: mind you I’m old school and he would be filed under C