What Was The Last Vinyl You Bought?

Just found the box on my doorstep, BTW totally infuriating website for the download though FFS

3 Likes

SS500

£11.99 on the river atm!:+1:

6 Likes

Just ordered my copy. Played this to death back when it came out, I’ve always really enjoyed Tracey Thorne’s vocal style right from the very first time I heard her singing the beautiful ‘Paris Match’ on The Style Council’s debut Cafe Bleu.
I have to say though the two Abbey Road Half Speeds that I own Marvin Gaye and Amy Winehouse are ok but not huge improvements hopefully this will be better.

Hate it when Amazon do this I’ve had two records stolen and one almost ruined by rain.

London Afro-Brazilian soul at it’s finest, on their first album in 6 years

1 Like

Anne-Sophie Mutter - Across the Stars (Deluxe Edt.)

WOW !!

1 Like

At just £17 with free p&p it was hard to say no and if it’s as good as the other Tone Poet I own then it’s worth it.

4 Likes

I’ve wanted a vinyl copy of this for a good few years and apparently the half speed reissue of Amplified Heart is pretty good so fingers crossed so is this.

3 Likes

An excellent album and a great price too! Who was selling at £17? It’s usually around £30.

I’m loving the Tone Poet series so far, but their prices do make you blink, even though you also get lovely tip-on sleeves as part of the package.

It was an opened played once purchase Richard so a one off. I’ve not tried the bog standard 85th anniversary series but they are still remastered by Bernie Grundman and have some good titles priced around £20 they look better value.

Thanks Bob. Yes, I’ve bought many of the BN80 series and they are also excellent, and a fair bit cheaper too, although you do lose the lovely gatefold tip-on sleeves.

1 Like

2 Likes

For less than a tenner, this 2-LP collection of hits and deep cuts is a steal…

3 Likes

3 Likes

Just playing my copy of Walking Wounded and am very, very pleased it sounds excellent.

Me too

Lyrics of this album really touched me.
Really!!

5 Likes

Excellent work on this Genesis album, as alway on these Half Speed Masterings.

Marco :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Nice pressing py Speakers Corner.

KC31996

MArco :cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

Loving it!

6 Likes