What Was The Last Vinyl You Bought?

Don’t ask!

It’s either in a new sealed clear liner or it’s new - just about to play it - DIY Dan next door has been hammering away and drilling all day - now for some revenge!

8 Likes

Arrived yesterday. Joan Shelley “Like The River Loves The Sea” It’s a nice quiet pressing, well recorded and sounds superb.

2 Likes

I have my original vinyl “Here’s Little Richard” it still sounds great in super condition, we were always made to look after our records as kids!
Nice box set, the Mofi SACD of the first two albums is also very good.
Chris

1 Like

Kate Bush remastered box sets I (£44.99 The River) and II (£49.99 HMV)

1 Like

4 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Double Dead vinyl on Rhino - £12.99 Prime on Amazon - A grateful HU from Munch!

2 Likes

The Jayhawks, Rainy Day Songs.
This band a very pleasant discovery for me. The LP’s have demo quality sound.

2 Likes

Doh. I missed that. Now £23

That particular Amazon site listing seemed rather glitchy earlier on, or was it my MacBook… (?)

Anyway, the Amazon listing has now gone and presently offered only by ‘other sellers’, this mean it was either an Amazon price mistake, and/or they’re sold out (?)
Keep an eye on the listing for a few days, sometimes ‘the bargain’ comes back again. :smile:

1 Like

Is this the Back to Black re-issue from 2014?

Hi Neil,
No, it’s a 2014 issue by American Recordings

@DougieDanger - scope this out! :skull:
Just ordered this - arriving here Thursday :smiley:

Double Dead vinyl on Rhino - Amazon - £16.29 prime

side 1
Terrapin Station

side 2
Shakedown Street
I Need a Miracle
Fire on the Mountain
Feel like a Stranger
Far from Me

side 3
Touch of Grey
Hell in a Bucket
Throwing Stones

side 4
Black Muddy River
Blow Away
Foolish Heart
Standing on the Moon

2 Likes

@Debs. Nice one. Just ordered it and also arriving Thursday. Thanks.

1 Like

Just arrived. Bod Dylan “Bringing It All Back Home” Mono version on MoFi

4 Likes

11 Likes

Amazon have the new Bill Fray .”Countless Branches” 2lp vinyl double album with bonus tracks at the same price as the single album. £19.99. My copy on order.

Thanks Kevin for the response. That’s interesting as that one doesn’t seem to be listed on discogs. If you don’t mind me asking, where did you buy it from?

They’re a great band. I’ve got all their albums, but they’re all on CD, apart from Hollywood Town Hall, which I have on vinyl. I think Rainy Day Music is one of their best and now that I’m getting back into vinyl, I was wondering about buying RDM on vinyl.