14 Likes

Another Analogue Productions 45rpm pressing… :sunglasses: :notes: :+1:t3:

16 Likes

Artic Monkeys - The Car

7 Likes

2 Likes

5 Likes

2 Likes

It would be nice if people could add a little note with the photos about pressing details and how the records sound.

4 Likes

Nick Walters - Ranakpur, D.O.T. (2023)

This 2 sided 45rpn 10” is Limited to 150 copies
Sonically it sounds wonderful and the whole package has a real handcrafted feel.

Very happy to have got a copy of this now sold East meets West Jazz fusion

1 Like

Possible bargain of the month. Complete set of the 2020 concert on 6 vinyl LPs plus two CDs and a blue ray disc.

SQ not bad for a live concert.

All for 30 quid reduced from £120.

10 Likes

Looks interesting @Chalshus can you tell us what it is?
:+1:

Thought this was ‘only’ 4 LP’s? Yes a bargain whatever!

The super deluxe with CDs and Blu-Ray seems to be around £37-39 - see for example HMV - with the 4 LP only version at £30. I love the original music but I’m doubtful about getting this.

I had a senior moment. Yes, it’s four.

1 Like

JMJ.

Oxygene… run through the RCM and sounding rather wonderful.

13 Likes

Hi.

First one is Kendrick Lamar - To Pimp a Butterfly.

Second picture is by John Prine. Very good folk/poprock musician. He passed a few years ago.
Allmusic write: “A brilliant folk songwriter whose sly humor, melancholy tales, and easy vocal style earned him great renown (and many covers) among his fellow performers.”

Third picture. Only Tord Gustavsen is perhaps not known. He is a Norwegian pianist who play delicate, slow and mellow jazz.

3 Likes

Chet Baker - As Time Goes By, Timeless/ MOV (2023).

I’ve wanted this record for a good few years copies of the original change hands for around the £150 mark so this Timeless reissue in association with Music on Vinyl at around £30 is very welcome.

Timeless have kept the double vinyl format of the original but unfortunately not the gatefold sleeve so some of the original artwork is miss but that is where my gripes end.

The pressing is excellent mine is the clear vinyl
but no doubt a black version will come out soon sonically it sounds very, very good.

Featuring the excellent Harold Danko on piano who toured and recorded a lot with Chet in his final years if you’re already a fan then don’t hesitate to snap this up.

6 Likes

Delivered by Amazon this evening…

…on Vinyl and will be played tomorrow :blush:

8 Likes

Got mine yesterday and can’t stop playing it :grinning:

Just arrived today. After a few drinks and dinner this coming Sunday night I’ll be ready to play this.

6 Likes

I have a friend who played on the Magical Mystery Tour film. He was part of the Bonzo Dog Doo Dah band - Vernon Dudley Bohay Nowell.

3 Likes