What Was The Last Vinyl You Bought?

I already have the 1989 original Linn LP, but thought I would add the Confetti reissue to the collection…

12 Likes

Be interesting to hear the difference - assume a remaster than remix, @TheKevster ?

yes just a new master

1 Like

If it’s the same cut as the Confetti from a few years back then it’ll be very, very good indeed. Just not quite as good as the original (in percentage terms, if the original is 100% then the Confetti was at least 90-95%), but that’s up there with the very best. Try to get hold of the 12 inch 45s that were released from Hats, in particular The Downtown Lights, and if you find the white label Promo, even better!

1 Like

Same metalwork Richard.

2 Likes

Vinyl? What’s that? :smirk:
Jokes aside, long long time I do not get any Vynil, feels no need for as I do not feel need for CDs either, if not in very limited releases I want to have on show in my bookshelf.

As for books, living with Kindle since ages but getting my favorite writer in paper as I shows it with proudness at home.

Raffaele

1 Like

Couldn’t resist and bought the final 2 albums by Alvo Noto and Sakamoto collaboration along with the slipcase. Nils Frahm “Spaces” was a good price so also added to the collection. All sound fab!

1 Like

7 Likes

Picked these two up yesterday on a little trip out to Vinyl Attraction in Newark😊

Steven Wilson - Hand. Cannot. Erase
Tool - Fear Inoculum

10 Likes

Bought this today, Limited Edition from 2020 in mint condition. Absolutely superb sound signed by Bob Ludwig

11 Likes

1 Like

by Bored at Grandma’s House

1 Like

Watkins at Large - cover not uploading , apologies

Another cracker from Tone Poet

swings along beautifully

It’s a superb album.

1 Like

Yes, indeed :ok_hand:

I’ve always loved this album, but never owned the vinyl. Very expensive Verve/Analogue Productions issue just ordered. Fingers crossed it’s worth it!

5 Likes

Sadus - A Vision of Misery (2024 reissue, limited edition)
White Zombie - Astro Creep 200 (2012 re-issue)
Apocalyptica - Plays Metallica Vol. 2 (2024, limited edition)

2 Likes

A bit of an eclectic mix but all very good in each their own way.

2 Likes

For some reason I’m not allowed to give you a ‘like’ for that album, although I can any of the others on this thread. Maybe it’s my wallet trying to tell me something.

1 Like

I’ll let you know if I think it’s worth the substantial outlay Clive!

1 Like