What Was The Last Vinyl You Bought?

I’d love to know what that sounds like as I’ve seen copies for sale before.

More new additions to my Jazz section…

8 Likes

Two for £30 offer at HMV:

5 Likes

A lovely minty UK Blue Thumb first press of their first album, complete with gatefold sleeve. Can’t wait to hear this!

6 Likes

Sopwith Camel. Just arrived. Not played yet.

4 Likes

Nice minty UK second press of this legendary live album:

7 Likes

Stopped at a gas station to refuel and…

4 Likes

Nice one…memory is a bit faded now but pretty sure I saw that line up play at Liverpool University (late 70s?). I still have my original copy, must give it a spin some time. Enjoy.

Arrived today and softened the blow of the first day back at work after 2w holiday
This was recommended on this forum- thank you…

2 Likes

Just received this. The vinyl edition of Bill Frisell’s “Nashville.” Never heard of the reissue label Run Out Groove before, but they sure as hell did a fine job on this. It’s never sounded nearly as good on Qobuz. Limited to 3000 copues worldwide. I’m glad to have one.

3 Likes

I agree - it’s a first class pressing

1 Like

Got Fireball on its way

11 Likes

Out of curiosity @SteveC how many copies of these albums have you acquired and which is your favourite and top recommendation. I am sometimes amazed at how many times I’ve bought certain albums. eg Blonde on blonde 6 times!

These newest remasters are probably the best so far. Definitely more care gone into them. Burn I would say is better then my uk first press. The bass on In Rock has been lifted and Gillans vocals dropped, bit strange at first until child in time kicked in. The guitar solo had so much more drive with the bass lift.

2 Likes

Damm you SteveC wheres my credit card :sunglasses:

Oh and the Abbey Road mastered a Made in Japan is worth getting as well :smile:

2 Likes

45rpm double lp. Love the tracks on this album. Haven’t had a chance to play it yet, but it will be interesting to compare against my original pressing I bought when first out.

What Was It You Wanted, just superb.

9 Likes

Great album. Let us know sq verdict after you’ve played it

1 Like

Looking forward to listening to this later…

11 Likes

Snap! Arrived today on olive coloured vinyl!

7 Likes