What Was The Last Vinyl You Bought?

Well I’ll go to the foot of our stairs. did’nt know about this, I’ve got dub from creation & vibrations both bought in the late 70’s IMS. going to track this down, thanks steviebee

1 Like

Quick question @Neil-26 I have seen this on the river at about £32. Good value? Thanks

Well, that’s interesting. I only ordered it around a week ago and the vinyl was £25 then - it seems they’ve increased the price since then. I wanted it delivered on a set day, so with postage it came to around £30. It’s a very good album and I feel it was good value, as it’s a good pressing. Unusually, I see the CD is about the same price.

1 Like

The Jam - The Gift - Polydor RE (2020) Ltd Edition
Some great tracks on this I’ve been waiting for a decent reissue for a couple of years now as my old copy is in a terrible state.

1 Like

Burning Spear - Marcus Garvey RE (2020)
Again have been waiting for a decent reasonably priced reissue.

4 Likes

No willpower. Album ordered. Thanks also to @Numptyhead and @Richard.Dane and others for highlighting this.

3 Likes

I just got Sopwith Camel also. Loving it. You lot are a bad influence!

2 Likes

Nancy Wilson, Welcome To My Love and Birds Of Chicago, Love In War Time.

1 Like

When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go?, Billie Eilish.
Loving it, and the cover as well as the yellow vinyl goes well with my all-black/gray rig :slight_smile:

image image image image image image image image
Birthday presents from the wife.

11 Likes

This one arrived on Friday

1 Like

6 Likes

There’s a certain member of this thread that won’t be happy. Be on your guard :rofl:

2 Likes

:grimacing::grimacing::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

:unamused:

1 Like

There are at least two of us!

1 Like

Khruangbin “Villain Brooklyn NY 2018”

3 Likes

Chet Baker Quartet - Cool Baker Vol.1 - Pacific Jazz reissue King Records Japan (1982)

4 Likes

Chet Baker Quartet - Chet Baker Quartet Records 8 Cool Sides - Vogue Records (1954)

3 Likes

8 Likes