Which whisky are you drinking and why someone else might enjoy it?

Even better if they are dog friendly - thanks for the tip

Think you will find it’s only guide and assistance dogs I’m afraid, you could check I may be wrong.

1 Like

I’ll have to take it in turns … someone will have to dog sit

Just ordered 2 bottles of this, one for a rugby mad family member (Welsh side) who is just about to be commissioned into the Royal Navy. I couldn’t think of a finer present. It commemorates the Grand Slam of 2019

5 Likes

Tasty - my good Ann gave me a bottle when we first met. Pity Wales had not won then!

DOLLWINNIE

It makes me recite the Mass in latin before sipping the golden nectar…

5 Likes

I attended the Stirling Whisky Festival last Saturday and my not have demonstrated a great deal of restraint, hence I have not partaken in a dram this week!:innocent:

2 Likes

Over visiting my old mum and stepdad, and we’re enjoying a drop of this:

4 Likes

Favourite tipple or SWMBO along with Glen Turret north of the border. I’m not a spirt dinker preferring the weaker version - ale!

9 Likes

Tides Out!
Lucky I’ve a Weeee Stockpile.

4 Likes

I see potential… Crafty wee cork vibration isolators!

3 Likes

1 Like

And in rolls the tide!
Think sweet sticky pine reson.

1 Like

I was expecting Rum …

1 Like

I’m in a very pleasant whisky situation at the moment:

Decanter 1: Last few ounces of Highland Park Viking Honour (hugely discounted in Waitrose about a year ago, and very yummy)

Decanter 2: Glenmorangie 10yo (duty free in February). I agree with the above post that it tastes much less orangey than it used to, but it’s still good.

Nearly full bottle of Glenfiddich 18yo (Christmas present from brother-in-law).

Nearly full bottle of Jameson’s Guinness barrel finish (present from pupils last month). I was sceptical, based on my opinion of Guinness, but it’s actually rather nice.

Decisions, decisions…

Mark

2 Likes

How on earth do you manage to keep your liquor for so long ?

Alternating between these two.

3 Likes

I’ll only move on to the Japanese stuff when I am fed up of the Scots stuff. Can’t see that ever happening!

1 Like

I should have checked the thread title before I clicked on the unread post link, I thought you were talking about an SL1200 replacing an LP12 until I scrolled up.

2 Likes