Which whisky are you drinking and why someone else might enjoy it?

Just add a little water is my suggestion Mike

1 Like

I have enjoyed a good many styles from the English Distillery, here in Norfolk!

I particularly like the smoked whiskey.

There is usually 10% off your first order online.

Don’t forget my commission! :tumbler_glass:

5 Likes

Thought I’d open this to settle down to watch Jack Draper hopefully get through to the US Open final.

14 Likes

Enjoy! I’m about to pour one from this

14 Likes

Enjoy!

1 Like

The Macallan 12 year old double cask is my favourite. I’m sure I’d like the 18 year old too, if I could afford it.

2 Likes

Love this one

13 Likes

Going for an early one (or two) this evening. I can’t remember the last time I’ve had a Jura. This a 14 year old matured in American Rye casks and from the first sip it seems I’ve made a lucky choice.

11 Likes

Yesterday finished the last of a bottle of Airigh Nam Beist. Just googled it and seeing the current prices I should have sold it instead :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Scapa! The burning velvet!

2 Likes

Tomorrow the minimum price of alcohol/unit increases by 30%, the Jura malt should still be £45 as this will be within pricing guidelines.

Thanks @glasnaim I’ve edited my post accordingly.

1 Like

No problem @Steve_S you had me worried for a minute. The 14 yr old is a fine dram.

1 Like

Yes I’d misread the headline as being 30% across the board rather than the unit pricing which does not apply to better/more expensive malts etc. The 14 year old Jura has been a nice find for me.

Just been to Arran for a week and came away with a couple of bottles from the distillery shop at Lochranza including one of these.

A bit of a change from the traditional Arran whisky although I believe they will be producing some peated whiskies at the sister distillery in Lagg.

10 Likes

I was Arran last weekend, popped into the Lagg distillery, not as much choice compared to Lochranza distillery but some fine malts, came away with Lagg Batch 2, a lovely peaty dram.

Hi @glasnaim, I didn’t get chance to visit the Lagg Distillery but it’ll be top priority next time. Isle of Arran - a fantastic place and now with two distilleries!!

2 Likes

Having a wee dram of Bunnahabhain 12yr this evening. It’s been a while since I had one of these. A lovely unique dram!

17 Likes

An hour after my dinner it’s time for a wee drop of one of my favourites. With just a little water :ok_hand:

18 Likes

One of my go to’s. Great dram. Enjoy :tumbler_glass:

3 Likes