Which whisky are you drinking and why someone else might enjoy it?

Magic with Diet Coke. Lol.

2 Likes

I grabbed another bottle of Talisker 10 on Saturday when I saw it on offer in Tesco. £34 clubcard price! :smiley:

2 Likes

double that here in Canada.

2 Likes

A wee dram of Wormtub 10yr (Batch 3).

I have a few of these now… batch 2, 3, 4 & 5. All slightly different and all very god. They do need a little water given the 56% vol.

It reminds me a little of the 11 yr Craigellachie Exceptional cask… not quite as strong as that one but also not as smooth. Very enjoyable big sherry cask flavour!

6 Likes

I’m not a scotch drinker, preferring my ti’ punch Neisson.

IMG_4002

Enjoy your Sunday

1 Like

THIS is the best Suntory whisky:

Prices aren’t as silly as they were a couple of years ago but it’s still very expensive. The best whisky I’ve ever drunk. The 17 runs it close though:

12 Likes

Superb Kevstar. I have this bottle

9 Likes

Rude not to indulge in a glass of Suntory.

12 Likes

A treat tonight, a wee dram from the Ltd 11 yr Craigellachie Exceptional Cask…. Perfect :blush:

11 Likes

Vacationing with the wider family in a wonderful house in Angus, Scotland. Beach day in Lunan Bay ended with a quick tasting at Arbikie Distillery and a purchase of this 3 year old Rye. Sampled in their tasting room but not opened yet. :crossed_fingers: :tumbler_glass:

I also couldn’t resist buying my first Glencairn glass. An expensive place to do it, but at least it will be a memory!

11 Likes

Three new additions…

The Balvenie 14yr Caribbean Cask
Blair Athol 12yr
Benrinnes 15yr

Really like that Balvenie… well all of them but especially that one :grinning:

13 Likes

A reliable old favourite, great with water…

13 Likes

Perfect in a Highball Kev

1 Like

Had a nice double of that tonight at Crazy Coqs…no ice or water.

1 Like

Nika … Japanese whiskey

14 Likes

In Edinburgh for the tail end of the festival . Spent an interested hour in here

5 Likes

Bought a bottle of this Antiquary blended. Superb!

12 Likes

IMG_0297

Very smooth :grin:

ATB, J

10 Likes

Ok the finish is virtually instant but the nose and taste! :ok_hand:

9 Likes

My brother is bringing a bottle of this when he visits this weekend. Should be fun.

1 Like