With or without

Their are other solutions apart from balls; many a lot cheaper for experimental purposes, glass, simple feet or spikes & sorbothane pads is where I would start.

Are you talking about simple ā‚¬ 10 rubber or plastic feet to take on Amazon?

Yes, to start the experimental process. But go for sorbothane, not rubber or plastic

Each glass plate ā‚¬ 20. If you can show me some sorbothane foot photos ā€¦ but pretty ā€¦

The best ones I have heard for SQ improvements are the Vibrapod I show in a previous post picture.

Above my furniture, do you see better the black Vibrapod supports or the Naim chrome balls and cups to support the glass plates?
1276455535_vibrapod1S
1276459810_CONEB_w450_h400

I cannot comment as I heave not experimented comparing one with the other.

The advice was from the aesthetic side between the two Vibrapods ā€¦
Vibrapod cheaper and practically less visible than isoacustic (much more visible!)
iso-acoustica-orea-Bronze

Where MikeB says alternatives, if you want to try the Naim style mount packs of 10 10mm ballbearings and 10 8mm hex nuts should cost less than ā‚¬10. To stop the glass sliding on the balls a couple of fibre washers stuck on with Pritt Stick should help and will simply wash off later.
Alternatives, buy a cork sanding block and cut it into squares.
Wooden door knobs such as this
51nHbBDyNiL
work in a similar way to cone feet.
Take a look at the Linn part of the WAM forum, search for paulsurround and read his thoughts on isolation.
If you have Ikea available, as an alternative to glass, try an aptillig butcher block.
None of this is going to be aesthetically pleasing, but it is a relatively cheap way of getting some idea of what may satisfy your ears.

Grazie del tuo interessamento. Mi sto orientando verso il piano di vetro e 4 Vibrapod! Buona lā€™idea del tagliere in bambĆ¹ Ikea come foto. Ma quali misure?

45cm x 36cm
That is just the right size for quite a few pieces of equipment, including the Linn lp12.
Ikea is a great place for audio accessories, cork mats, rugsā€¦

Question. : Ikea bamboo aptitlig cutting boards also allows me to stack the two boxes?

This is what Iā€™m setting up for my Nova, 10mm glass and stick on shelf caps. Will do same for NDX2/SN2, which is being ordered today.

1 Like

I look forward to seeing the finished work, especially the particular glass of glass on the table

1 Like

Iā€™m not a Naim owner so itā€™s hard to comment, from what I have read on the forum your equipment works best with gaps between. There is not really enough room to put spacers between aptillig boardsā€¦I think your equipment is 43cm wide and the boards are 45 cm.
There is a thread here about Naim boxes ringing and sound better when they are allowed to do so. By stacking as you have shown you are damping the cases which is why people are telling you to put them side by side.
If you have not ordered the glass, why not try two aptilligs, side by side, buy something like rubber door stops just to lift the boards off your cabinet. If you hear no difference then you have a couple of decent chopping blocks for your kitchen.

Thank you. I am thinking of separating the two boxes and placing them side by side, with two glass plates underneath. I donā€™t want so much thickness. Now the search is 4 feet not very high to put under the glass plate. Ikea type cutting boards do not like me because they are not very beautiful to look at and create confusion over the white mobile. I was also told to take two soundstage quadrasphire and color everything (including feet) of white or matt black. This is also not a bad idea.

I have not yet ordered the glass ā€¦ But I am undecided whether transparent or black like that of the Naim Fraim ā€¦
Example
500_1

Mine were bad, and these werenā€™t?

ā€œBeauty is in the eye of the beholderā€
An old proverb - meaning that which one person finds beautiful or admirable may not appeal to another.

My eyeā€™s & my opinion is they are ugly, no style, no harmonious integration, a gross colour mismatch. Plus considering the Quadraspire rack they are installed on, they are also un-necessary as well as ugly

:+1: Ok