With or without

Thank you. Should I also take Naim Fraim glass locator kits from the photo? 3 pz.?

One piece, it comes with two plastic rings. The Fraim model is two bearings at the front of the glass, and one at the back. The locator rings are used at the front to locate and stop the bearings from escaping, so you just need the one pack which has two rings. It’s optional, but probably worth it.

Ok. Thank you. Tomorrow I order the glass sheet completely TRANSPARENT 12 mm thick (450x320 mm) from the glassmaker. In the morning with the desktop I also order n. 3 pieces of the three articles. All this for under the Nait5si. I will think about the support of the ND5xs2!

Just one piece of the locators @anon35986639, three of the cups and three of the bearings.

Glad to see that you have nearly sorted it, I am sure it will look and sound amazing
Look forward to seeing the finished set up.

So I will do:
Ok, 1 pz. Locator glass

For now I only do the glass under the amplifier. I don’t know yet for the streamer … but is glass really good for sound? I have seen many photos with glass here on the forum …

But should the ball bering be attached under the glass top?

The glass is 452 x 338 x 10 mm toughened. For safety reasons the edges will be bevelled and ground/polished.

The effects and positioning of the glass on the cups and size is discussed on my 552 thread.

Phil

I would prioritise the streamer first for the glass. But your post indicates to me that you intend to keep them stacked, you really need to rethink that.

For aesthetic problems the streamer remains stacked and I DON’T know how to isolate it!

But with these accessories can I place the glass top on my furniture? Even without having a naim frame rack?

Yes, you place the cups on the furniture, put the balls in the cups, optionally place the locators on the bottom of the glass at the front above where the balls will be, then place the glass on the balls…

I’m desperate, to do a good thing I should either move the streamer to the side or take something like from the photo but it costs a lot …
500_1

Perhaps with two panes of glass and € 120 of accessories it is more economical!

One thing is not clear to me: but the two glass locators have to be placed or glued on the glass ???

But if under the glass I insert 4 rubbers of the type like from photo the result is different?

Be careful with any rubber or sorbothane feet, they leave a stain on wood or painted furniture.
A friend of mine uses Vibrapod (see picture) to support the glass under his Nova, but he has a stone cabinet top so staining is not a problem.

I’m seriously considering taking a 134mm Fraim light to isolate the streamer for now …

And where do you intend to place the Fraim?
IMO its a waste of time & money unless it has its foundation (base) level on the floor, the cabinet top you show in the picture is not a good foundation for Fraim

I saw this picture of a forum user and I liked the idea … I can’t find other solutions! I am undecided whether a single pane of glass with three balls resting on my furniture can have better results!

Looking at that picture I would guess the small table supports are to accommodate the extra boxes & (most important) to avoid direct couple stacking.
Such a large furniture cabinet is not good for sonic purposes as it will resonate (vibrate)
I expect the glass supports will give some isolation, but how much is hard to say.

If I were you I would buy two pieces of 10mm glass & experiment with various isolation ideas, balls, spikes, isolation pads, sorbothane. Don’t spend a lot of money on exotic stuff, keep it simple, then over time & a lot of music, decide what sounds best.

Mike, from what you write I deduce that you advise me to put them side by side with two glass plates underneath … Sure € 40 of glass and € 100 of balls … You ask if the balls are stable afterwards . I don’t like that if a person touches he moves a little … the muo dealer already has that Fraim in his shop and costs 300 € and he would even let me try … The Fraim single base costs me in the future 470 € …