Your Song/Track of the Day

Alexander Zonjic - Playing It Forward

3 Likes

Marcus Miller Slippin’ Into Darkness

3 Likes
4 Likes

Un Nouveau Soleil (M83)

1 Like

Hi @Blacknote I have not heard that recording, but I do have this great track in my collection.

Bob James + Alexander Zonjic Ashanti

4 Likes
1 Like

What film/series is this please?

Hi Ian, thank you for your kind thoughts. I have noticed your many classical CD posts in the ‘what are you listening to thread’ - that’s quite a few you have there! I should explore classical music more now - there was a point many years ago when I regularly listened to Radio 3 and heard many things I enjoyed, but it didn’t encourage me to buy. At the time, it was highly likely any available funds went elsewhere, probably on jazz LP’s!

Music is a great connector to people, even when they are not with you in person - and for that, we should all be grateful.

2 Likes

Hi @GeoffC, I’m pretty surprised that I found something that you don’t have in your huge jazz collection.

I found Alexander Zonjic’s Playing It Forward by chance and bought the CD (if you haven’t noticed, many tracks are written and produced by Jeff Lorber, so no wondering why the album sounds cool).

Thanks for sharing your track, Bob James is another great artist indeed!

Yesterday I also discovered Adam Hawley’s Double Vision, in case you are interested.

4 Likes

Behn Gillece Four Of A Kind

3 Likes

The Unforgettable Fire (U2)

3 Likes

The Oscar Peterson Trio Goodbye J.D.

5 Likes
7 Likes

José Roberto Bertrami Partido Alto No 3

2 Likes

Breakout (Swing Out Sister)

3 Likes
2 Likes
5 Likes

Gerald Albright - Knock on Wood

3 Likes

Billie Eilish “Lunch” or any other songs from her last album. If you feel for tapping your foot :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

José Roberto Bertrami Céu e Mar

4 Likes