Your Watch & Naim

Very nice. It’s a pity that Zenith don’t make them like they used to.

1 Like

Hey Pete, love your Seiko! Have you considered swapping out the bracelet for a nato strap? It would look awesome!!

Tbh I’m not really wearing any of them right now. I do like the Seiko but I do find it rather heavy so a strap could be an option. I’m taking them all to jeweller/watchmaker this week I’ll look into that, cheers.

1 Like

I understand, I also went through a phase where I stopped wearing watches… missed them too much though! Maybe it’s time for a nice lightweight titanium piece… :laughing:

1 Like

lovely piece

1 Like

Lovely tool watch.

1 Like

It isn’t Tuesday, but who cares?

27 Likes

I like finding and buying great inexpensive watches. Anyway I just got this Panzera 46 Flieger it’s super comfortable. Made in Australia, with a Seiko movement.

18 Likes

Ahhh new swatch?:rofl:

1 Like

One of my “rules” of watch ownership. I have to be able to read it!

1 Like

Harsh

I just ordered a watch I have been wanting for a long time; a Hamilton Ventura. I should have it within a few days. I will post pics.

2 Likes

Interesting…

2 Likes

I received my Hamilton Ventura tonight. Here are a few pics. It looks much better in person!

18 Likes

I hope you don’t mind me saying, for some reason I saw :eyes: that and thought of Star Trek .

Very distinctive and am pleased :smile: that you got something that you wanted .

Best wishes

Ian

2 Likes

Thank you Ian.

1 Like

An acquired taste I think!

They wear them in Men in Black I think

Non-round watches are interesting

They do wear them in Men in Black. Elvis also wore one in the movie Blue Hawaii. The model goes all the way back to 1957. Fun fact, it was the first ever battery powered watch in history.

1 Like

I acknowledge that. It’s not for everybody. But it’s for me :smiley:

3 Likes