Your Watch & Naim

Don’t have one but they were popular on various watch forums I’ve been on. They seem to have lots of interesting complications. I like the big date versions. Quite unusual as your one watch.

But I don’t have any real world knowledge of ownership.

If they lose value so quickly I assume that means you can get a big discount?

1 Like

I’ve got other watches. I’ve always wanted one but there are many other watches that I would love also.
Just thought I’d see if any fellow members had one. :+1:

1 Like

Here is my Lange 1 Stealth, which I bought soon after it’s official launch.

Lange is a small volume producer and their watches tend to hold value quite well.

29 Likes

Lange watches are very special IMHO. Lange like a few other higher-end luxury brands have gone to a boutique-only model, at least here in the States. They’ve limited production and that has stabilized resale prices a bit.

Lange is one of those brands that has some FANATICAL owners. People who own many of their pieces, attend events with management, tour the manufacture, etc etc etc.

3 Likes

Lovely. I really like the big date.

What material is it? Steel or something more exotic?

White gold. Because if it was stainless steel it’d be worth hundreds of thousands.

(Less than 30 were ever made in steel. Vs. thousands and thousands in white or rose gold.)

2 Likes

Gee some nice watches here, my collection is nowhere as exotic as some already posted but they do have sentimental value. Love them all especially the Lingines but as you can see all the batteries are flat and sadly I just don’t wear them anymore. I do seem to have settled on an Apple Watch, yes I know I generally hate digital watches but this is so convenient. Helps me with keeping a track on my health and lots of other things as well as tell the time.

Seeing all these great watches has made me dig them out and shamed me into getting them up and running again.

12 Likes

Thanks. This one is platinum, which looks very similar to stainless steel. The white gold ones tend to look warmer which I actually prefer.

3 Likes

If it rang the right bell in my head I think it was the car park of a golf course. Might be wrong. Again …

It was the main car park in the centre. No golf courses were involved.

Said I’d be wrong again lol …

Here is our car park. We have a millpond. We have the sea. We have no golf courses. Thank God.

1 Like

Looks edgy though!

That would match my wedding ring so I clearly have to get one.

3 Likes

Just arrived this week. Lovely size and quite a looker.

14 Likes

The Zenith El Primero Chronomaster from the End of the last century. In those days the movement of this watch was also used in the Rolex Daytona.

The green in the background is the original Naim green in our garden;)

31 Likes

It’s not exactly easy to see where the hands are though.

You are right, in this picture it is especially due to the sun. But the readability of this wonderful dress watch is not as good as the readability of a sports or tool watch.

1 Like

Yes, it’s a lovely watch, and they all look different in the sun.

I’ve seen a few tools wearing expensive watches but had to look up what a tool watch was.

4 Likes