Your Watch & Naim

The latest Apple Watch. Not one for the watch purists, hence why I am not sure it’s allowed on this thread.

5 Likes

I’m sure it’s allowed, but I suspect most people on this thread just won’t recognise it as they’re more into mechanical ones. In general (also for HiFi etc.) I’d advocate to explicitly specify what something is unless clearly branded.

Compliments!Enjoy your new BB58.When I got mine three years ago the 54 was not on the market yet and so I didn’t have the problem of considering it.Anyway I prefer the 58 over 54.It’s a dive watch so they must have a certain size.

1 Like

The longer I have this, the more I like it. It’s often cited as the perfect everyday watch, and I can see why.

26 Likes

A great watch with a lovely Milanese watch strap.

Just back from a service - very fond of this watch

24 Likes

:+1:

28 Likes

Lovely. I do like the rubber strap, but couldn’t find one when I was buying mine.

1 Like

Keep it subtle , simple and unobtrusive .

32 Likes

That Patek Philippe is lovely. Calatrava 5127 if I’m not mistaken. :+1:

4 Likes

Every time I see that Patek I want it more. Absolute perfection.

5107 I think.

G

4 Likes

4 Likes

Oh stop it…

G

Sorry for being over cautious, but if that reference number is unique to you and your watch, you might want to re-edit that photo and blur out the reference number, in case some unscrupulous persons uses it for forgeries.

That Patek Philippe is beautiful, though I’d be scared to wear it if I had one. I agree very much about keeping things simple, which is why I like my little Railmaster so much. It’s very rare too, which makes it even nicer as one’s unlikely to see anyone else wearing one.

20 Likes

Lovely retro dial that is screaming out for a nice black strap. :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Summer watch time. As someone who has blue as a favourite colour I found it impossible to look past.

18 Likes

Older version with date at 0300
Can’t beat a lovely summer evening

22 Likes

Moon stuff in the foreground.
Naim stuff in the background.

30 Likes

I like the bracelet on the older model much more than the newer (shiny polished) one.