552DR/300DR incoming…

And Stu, don’t forget the powerlines throughout and Chord powerhaus M6 on your shopping list.

1 Like

It will be source next. You watch. Anyway, I reckon he has got a bloody good deal.

1 Like

Congratulations Stu, happy days.

2 Likes

I prefer the non DR 500 in some ways.

That’s because you have one :laughing:

Yes I don´t want a DR

So do I but don’t tell @Stu299 :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Deal done.Can’t wait to see what the 500DR brings. I guess it’ll be a month or two for the service.

Gotta love Naim :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Focus will turn to an ND555 for sure

2 Likes

Maybe leave it a while eh?

1 Like

Maybe. But it sounds so good.

And each iteration sounds so much better.

Take a step back onto the ladder Dan :grimacing:

1 Like

Yeah give it a couple of weeks to get familiar and then start wondering about statement :wink:

Having slept on it I’ve had a change of heart. Now is not the time. Hope I don’t end up regretting it but there you go…

2 Likes

Don’t beat yourself up over it. You have to be very convinced to make a change out at this level, and you already are really up there system wise.

1 Like

Better now than buyers remorse.

3 Likes

Looking at your system I would definitely advocate taking your time and demoing both the ND555 and 500DR separately and preferably for a few days at home before making any further moves. I had virtually your system with a 300DR rather than 500 and found upgrading NDS to ND555 the better first move.

5 Likes

That’s good, keep the non DR Nap 500 they are fantastic.I would go for source upgrade when it feels right. Have you tried a NAT01 Tuner,direct live broadcasting is better than any streamer or vinyl player.

1 Like

No I used to have a tuner (not Naim) but reception in my area was rubbish.

Plus no more boxes! Has to be one in and one out now…

1 Like

Ah,I see.

Oh nooooooooooo…… don’t listen to me. I changed my mind again…… go for it the DR’ed amps are buzz light years ahead to infinity and beyond :wink:. Only bettered by statement of course :japanese_ogre:

1 Like