552DR ordered and LP12 upgrades

Two stacks or three stacks - that’s what I’m looking forward to seeing :thinking:

1 Like

Hope it all works out for you Dan and you get the results you are hoping for.

1 Like

Drum roll time :drum: Dan the top man. You are going to love these upgrades. Enjoy the whole day :+1:

5 Likes

Have fun today @Dan_M :ok_hand:
It’s your day!

4 Likes

He’s probably been awake all night, like a boy on Christmas Eve waiting for the big day :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I wonder if he left out brandy and mince pies for Santa and Rudolph, Dancer and chums?

3 Likes

The anticipation builds :smiley:. It’s great to have some good stuff going on to look forward to, and we can all come along for the ride too which makes it all the more enjoyable.

2 Likes

I think we’re all feeling the same way for him :grin:

2 Likes

Merry Christmas @Dan_M (I know its may!lol)

1 Like

Santa…is that you. (sleepy eyes)

Aaaah it’s the the bin men!haha

2 Likes

2 Likes

The kit and installer should be here soon! He said between 10 and 11am. He has about 300 miles to travel, ao he will be here when he is!

I am excited. And it’s a lovely day here!

10 Likes

Even if it was snowing mate…wouldnt matter!

1 Like

When I go out into the garden later this afternoon, I expect to hear the sound of Firestarter drifting up from somewhere down south if I listen very hard :blush:

1 Like

Hoping you have a fun day installing the new kit.

1 Like

I hope you’ve remembered to buy some nice biscuits :yum:

1 Like

Got him some chocolate digestives. And am making either bacon sandwiches or bacon baguettes! I offered to make whatever lunch he wanted.

4 Likes

Looks like you have things covered Dan just make sure they wipe their hands before handling the kit, no greasy marks :wink:

An exciting day ahead look forward to you posting a few pics and how things sound, early days I know as the 552 will take 24hr to come on song.

1 Like

More like at least a month from cold IME :slight_smile: … much more from @Dan to come me thinks.

Don’t want bacon and butter and sauce smeared all over the 552 and LP12! :rofl:

1 Like