Any Zeppelin Fans Out There.....?

I read the notes and see that the DVD comprises extracts from the Led Zeppelin DVD, which I can recommend. I suspect that can be bought quite cheaply too on eBay.

2 Likes

…… and I, II, III, HotH, TSRtS, PG, IttOD, Presence

Heck, even Coda has a couple of crackers on it. :grinning: :grinning:

(Have I missed any?)

2 Likes

BBC Sessions has some great tracks on it… :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Another YouTube Zepp video, from the same source:

The masters of the 1990 box set/2-CD compilation are completely different (George Marino) and sound far, far superior to Mothership. That’d be the one I would go for:

1 Like

I have the 4 CD Led Zeppelin set, plus the the 2 CD Box Set 2 - which gives me all the track, but in a totally different order…? Page described this as the same picture, in a different frame.

I cannot comment on the Mothership CD.

1 Like

Zeppelin were the first group I ever saw live. It was at Aberystwyth King’s Hall, January 16, 1973. I was 16! Seen Plant 4 times - once with Alison Krauss.

2 Likes
1 Like

Part 4, anyone…?

Part 5…

3 Likes

Ep. 6 -

That’s a great tip, I shall try to remember it.

1 Like

Ep.7 is out.

If you want to watch it, head to YouTube - same channel.

No more updates from me… :expressionless:

Hi, I need some help!
I have LZ first 3 albums in 24/96000 only. Cannot remember where I purchased from but they are excellent imo.
However, I would like them in CD format. Can the Zeppers out there recommend particular releases I should go for?
Also, anything I should avoid?
Many thanks in advance :grin: :guitar: :drum:

s-l400

Led Zeppelin SHM CD Japanese boxset.

Often voted on this forum as being the best sounding Zep CDs, and I think they are available individually.

Be careful though, if you decide to go for the boxset, as there are many rip off copies out there, and I don’t think it’s available from the original source, CD Japan.

Good luck.

2 Likes

Calm down @IanRobertM :joy: I have these but most are 24/96000 downloads. So I would like good quality CD versions.

Really appreciate the recommendations :grin: